Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: any girls in ballsbridge area next Tuesday?

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by UB40 View Post
    It's all about the law of supply and demand - the girls charge the market rates for where they operate out of and if they deem their services to be worth more they will charge that- then it is your call to pay or go elsewhere- I see you are staying up late thinking about it - not worth losing sleep over- there is always Pamela & her sisters that you can call on in am emergency !
    Pamela an her sisters?? Is that a euphemism for something else?? Lol��

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by bigmack78 View Post
    Yeah I'm inclined to agree with u man.. I hate wastin money on cabs!!Just keepin options open as I'm not drivin at the moment and do not know the city well.. But its fine.. Thanks everyone for ur help,even u Annabelle! Coz I'm a nice guy!! Just new ro this scence so come on, less meanness and more help would be the nice thing to do.. I didn't offend anyone on here if my post came across that way I apologise. Its hard to articulate what I was really tryin to ask on a post.. Wasn't lookin for cut prices coz I wouldn't offend ye girls like that, I was just enquiring bout the price difference's.. Anyway everyone have a good night, peace out!!��

You came across a tad rude. Calling us all the same and how we should be charging less

Alot of my clients are ordinary men, they just save up my fee which is the same no matter where I am

Well that's a lie I raise it sometimes

3. The Following User Says Thank You to annabel taylor For This Useful Post:

bigmack78 (30-04-15)

4. Default

Look Annabelle,I ain't rude..if u met me youd know that, and u be sayin I'm one of the soundest guys, funniest an most chilled out gent.. I dont think ye are all the same.. Thats the beauty of the world variety is the spice of life after all... So if I came across rude I do apologise to u.. I was askin a question that's all.. I have money thats not the issue., I travel. But when u see girl like Thalia who charge 50-60 for 30 mins, really really stunning girl that's great at her job so I'm all about saving what I can.. Every lil helps. I didn't mean to demean u, I just wasn't willing to pay double as what I can pay in Dublin2 for instance.. I dont have millions that I can throw away, everyone is different,we all have bills so surely u wouldn't begrudge me being savvy babe.. Id imagine youd be the same ill give u an example u see a pair of Louis Boutins in on shop for 700 euro an across the road u see same brand slight diffenece but practically the same style shoe for 500 who would u buy from??�� " an befor u start sayin I'm callin all u girl the same Or "shoes" I'm not!! Hahaha I'm just a savvy young business man startin out honey so know hard feelings..truce?? an maybe ill book a date with u and ill change ur opinion of me being rude and u will see I'm actually a decent guy;-) sincerely yours. Big.K

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12