Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Seriously sexy hot eye candy!

Reviews

There's a gorgeous Lithuanian lady where i work and i mean gorgeous and she has a figure to die for. Just happens she has a gorgeous personality to match. Yea you can say i have a crush on her I have also seen some very beautiful ladies working in the perfume sections in those department stores like Debenhams or brown Thomas.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to circumcised guy For This Useful Post:

Ladyvonteese (13-04-15)

Blog Entries

Funny man. Arabic ladies are totally stunning and the first lady a had a snog with and who had a big crush on my was Arabic, oh memories. xx

Quote Originally Posted by Young Banger View Post
    was going to say not Lebanese restaurants anyway but you got that covered so I'll say matches where alot of cheer ladies gather especially when i'm playing

Just stop biting your lips honey and let them hear that hot sexy voice of yours, you'll have them drooling and not just from their mouths honey. xx Seriously!
    Quote Originally Posted by LoveAMature View Post
    Cant help but feel so lucky with the eye candy that comes across my way on a daily basis whilst at work, a number of different nationalities and women from all walks of life each day for me to nibble on my lip at, Although it can get frustrating from time to time!! In saying that i would be hesitant about revealing where this is, so shall stay unrevealed

Like a bit of Lithuanian myself from time to time honey, very sexy guys and love the Lithuanian food too. x

Quote Originally Posted by circumcised guy View Post
    There's a gorgeous Lithuanian lady where i work and i mean gorgeous and she has a figure to die for. Just happens she has a gorgeous personality to match. Yea you can say i have a crush on her I have also seen some very beautiful ladies working in the perfume sections in those department stores like Debenhams or brown Thomas.
    Lady Von Teese
    Now in London check out my new photos, over 200 free to view

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Ladyvonteese For This Useful Post:

circumcised guy (13-04-15)

5. Default

Im a firm believer that the fun only begins when one is "drooling", its a must in my books anyway!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to LoveAMature For This Useful Post:

Ladyvonteese (13-04-15)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by bendmychasis View Post
    church they are all prayin for loads of cock
    They don't have to pray (or pay) for it.

They'll get their fill of cock for free.

Reviews

Supermarkets

Full of yummy mummies

And yummy non-mummies.

Reviews

Supermarkets
    Full of yummy mummies

And yummy non-mummies.

Reviews

The most important part IS IS she married or single ???

" WE ARE CONNACHT "

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by willie wacker View Post
    The most important part IS IS she married or single ???
    unfortunately Willie she's in a relationship and has a family. Oh well it'll just have to stay a crush

Quote Originally Posted by Ladyvonteese View Post
    Funny man. Arabic ladies are totally stunning and the first lady a had a snog with and who had a big crush on my was Arabic, oh memories. xx

Just stop biting your lips honey and let them hear that hot sexy voice of yours, you'll have them drooling and not just from their mouths honey. xx Seriously!

Like a bit of Lithuanian myself from time to time honey, very sexy guys and love the Lithuanian food too. x

Lady Von Teese
    They are LVT but I was talking about the customers

Blog Entries

some times its nice to have someone to crush on but even better to have so many, who one can meet up with for a none strings fun and games with and get spending money too. Oh I love this job.loll

Lady Von Teese

unfortunately Willie she's in a relationship and has a family. Oh well it'll just have to stay a crush
    Now in London check out my new photos, over 200 free to view

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast