Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Thread: Doesn't like giving Oral

How does she react when you're giving her Oral??
    If you make her cum like crazy, is she not willing to return the favour??

2. The Following User Says Thank You to labamba For This Useful Post:

Ladyvonteese (13-04-15)

Blog Entries

Are you sure you have been giving her enough head honey, if not or you could
    Try to give her so much of a good licking while using your fingers, do it for hours and hours over the next few days till she just cant squirt anymore and finds it difficult to stand up because of her jelly legs.
    Then she will have nothing else to think about while she is at work or with her mates etc. And just will not be able to not respond in kind so she can get you to give her round 2, 3, 4 etc.

Ps
    Sorry you not getting it honey yet but thanks for putting this thread up as already on a promise for this week, fecking brilliant. xx

Lady Von Teese
    Now in London check out my new photos, over 200 free to view

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Ladyvonteese For This Useful Post:

LoveAMature (14-04-15)

Reviews

Having a gf who does not give BJs . Call me shallow but I would dump her. The whole idea of me getting a gf is for BJs

6. The Following User Says Thank You to paul_m For This Useful Post:

SmallHorn (13-04-15)

Reviews

There are lots of girls who don't like giving oral, just check other forums, if she doesnt like it not much really you can do about it other than split up
    Last edited by Genie in a Bottle; 14-04-15 at 09:13.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by paul_m View Post
    Having a gf who does not give BJs . Call me shallow but I would dump her. The whole idea of me getting a gf is for BJs
    And to think they say romance is dead.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to bettercallsaul For This Useful Post:

SmallHorn (14-04-15)

10. Default

If i were in your shoes here , id have to maybe have a sit down and put the cards on the table.. If shes willing to open her legs and allow you to go down on her and please her by giving her a good non rushed lick out will then i feel as though she should atleast make some sort of effort, just sit her down and explain to her the situation you find yourself in, if she wanted to stay in the relationship she surely would want to come to some sort of compromise.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to LoveAMature For This Useful Post:

Ladyvonteese (14-04-15)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by LoveAMature View Post
    If i were in your shoes here , id have to maybe have a sit down and put the cards on the table.. If shes willing to open her legs and allow you to go down on her and please her by giving her a good non rushed lick out will then i feel as though she should atleast make some sort of effort, just sit her down and explain to her the situation you find yourself in, if she wanted to stay in the relationship she surely would want to come to some sort of compromise.
    Probably best let him keep his shoes,at least till after they have the chat,he will look silly in his socks.

13. Default

Who said they were taking his shoes ? Thieves
    Last edited by LoveAMature; 14-04-15 at 09:39.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by LoveAMature View Post
    Who said they were taking his shoes ? Thieves
    You mentioned being in his shoes,it would be just daft if ye both wore them.

15. Default

Dont think that's possible? BetterNotCallSaul

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast