Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Is the Swedish law definitely coming

Reviews

Certainly sites like E-I will largely be rendundant as the cliched' shooting fish in a barrell' come to mind if clients decide to use phone numbers provided online.

IMO ,the sex trade will certainly disperse into various other social media outlets,outcalls, rebranding and simply off-line phone communication.

The Supreme Court decision is quite baffling however in regards to general society - at a time ,when we're beginnig to hear more and more about Garda corruption,it almost beggars belief that the Gardai can now alomst at will ,walk over personal constitutional rights in the name of fighting crime.
    In regards to the inevitable SC challenge when the Swedish Law comes in here, it certainly doesn't help but Id imagine the focus of that challenge will be more towards basic bodily autonomy and the right to safety.

Blog Entries

What disturbs me about this law, a feminist led one at that, that this law has reduced a human begin to a commodity like weed, we are illegal to buy consume have on your premises, all in the name of saving us, while completely and utterly dehumanising us in the process, essential this law has made someone body illegal, removing our rights too it, its a commodity now
    Feminist and groups claiming to help us dehumanise us slot more than any client could possible do

If I was paid for someone to urinate in my mouth, it will be my choice, but they have made my mouth and choices an illegal substances, (it has to be said there no money on earth for the above to be possible)

They have degrading us as people to nothing, not worth listening too, we are all bad, they may as well call us weed

Lucky for us U can get weed pretty easily, and if I may so homegrown is best

Support your local communities
    Last edited by annabel taylor; 16-04-15 at 11:16.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to annabel taylor For This Useful Post:

milkman (16-04-15)

Quote Originally Posted by nonpareil View Post
    In Republic just draft bill yet to go through the Dail.
    All party support so almost certain to pass and be signed into law.
    Hazard a guess at 6 to 12 months time - but might be longer.

NOT LAW YET!!!!
    Can i ask why are you sure in that? how we can know when is comeing as we know in belfast will be there soon?

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234