Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I had..

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Hugh ArYa View Post
    half a pineapple for breakfast, and a whole pineapple for lunch.

Get at me ladies!
    good god
    i am here two long
    i actually know what that mean,s

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to tom sand For This Useful Post:

Hugh ArYa (10-04-15), nonpareil (10-04-15)

Quote Originally Posted by bootboy View Post
    A date, its been a long time since I've had one. Enjoy the expectation.
    Quote Originally Posted by Irish Belle View Post
    Gotta have respect for a guy who preps for a lady Hope you have a very sweet, fun night!
    Thanks. Yea it was a great nights crack, but I'm afraid the pineapple and avocado flavouring wasn't needed or tested, so I'm back here... shopping
    , lol

Quote Originally Posted by CurvaceousKate View Post
    I have a feeling that the Mexican food is going to be counter productive unfortunately.
    ha, you might be right

Quote Originally Posted by lucy chambers View Post
    Make sure you do your own taste test first cherub. You could just save yourself time and buy a really good sex toy
    Ah sher I've lots of time to spare. And I'd see her as more than just a sex toy. I'd say she's mighty at cooking and cleaning.
    So you think I should sample it just to know for the next night. I might give it a go but it's all a bit Bear Grylls. I have nothing to compare it to either. A dry sauvignon blanc maybe if the pineapple hasn't worked the magic?

Reviews

Thanks. Yea it was a great nights crack, but I'm afraid the pineapple and avocado flavouring wasn't needed or tested, so I'm back here... shopping
    , lol

ha, you might be right

Ah sher I've lots of time to spare. And I'd see her as more than just a sex toy. I'd say she's mighty at cooking and cleaning.
    So you think I should sample it just to know for the next night. I might give it a go but it's all a bit Bear Grylls. I have nothing to compare it to either. A dry sauvignon blanc maybe if the pineapple hasn't worked the magic?

That was a funny episode when Bear Grylls drank his own cum alright

Oh hang on a minute here, I originally thought you had selected a lady from here who advertises CIM and were indeed being a decent chap and preflavouring it like chilli Doritos or something but now I'm reading this quite differently!

You were on a date with a muggle and were planning to piss in her mouth??

And it didn't happen ??? Really???? No shit ?????

Well, no..... You know what I mean.

So, some here in Hogwarts might consider you decent, many would consider you a pervert, but I think I can speak for the entire wizarding community here and say we all consider you an optimist
    Last edited by Bruno69; 11-04-15 at 08:14.
    The elephant is the ONLY mammal that can't jump

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Bruno69 For This Useful Post:

Hugh ArYa (11-04-15)

Quote Originally Posted by Bruno69 View Post
    That was a funny episode when Bear Grylls drank his own cum alright

Oh hang on a minute here, I originally thought you had selected a lady from here who advertises CIM and were indeed being a decent chap and preflavouring it like chilli Doritos or something but now I'm reading this quite differently!

You were on a date with a muggle and were planning to piss in her mouth??

And it didn't happen ??? Really???? No shit ?????

Well, no..... You know what I mean.

So, some here in Hogwarts might consider you decent, many would consider you a pervert, but I think I can speak for the entire wizarding community here and say we all consider you an optimist
    Yea I suppose I’m a glass half full type of bloke. (the glass is not half full of piss Mr Grylls, back off) In a world of trampolining elephants I believe anything is possible, even muggles enjoying sex.

I do envy your ability to speak for absolutely everyone. I'm not sure how this became about pissing in or on people though.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Hugh ArYa For This Useful Post:

Bruno69 (11-04-15)

Reviews

Yea I suppose I’m a glass half full type of bloke. (the glass is not half full of piss Mr Grylls, back off) In a world of trampolining elephants I believe anything is possible, even muggles enjoying sex.

I do envy your ability to speak for absolutely everyone. I'm not sure how this became about pissing in or on people though.
    Well sometimes I'm prepared to stick my neck out and call it
    But my humble apologies if I've misunderstood your best intentions for the lady in question. I was thrown initially by the reference to the Bear who did drink his own piss from a rotting gutted snake if I recall and then the comparison to a dry white wine as opposed to say a milkshake or a smoothie perhaps
    The elephant is the ONLY mammal that can't jump

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Bruno69 For This Useful Post:

Hugh ArYa (11-04-15)

I meant a sex toy for the lady you have more chance of her swallowing if she's had a nice time.
    If life gives you lemons ask for Tequila

Only sad bastards seek gratification from signatures

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Lucy Chambers For This Useful Post:

Hugh ArYa (11-04-15)

Quote Originally Posted by Bruno69 View Post
    Well sometimes I'm prepared to stick my neck out and call it
    But my humble apologies if I've misunderstood your best intentions for the lady in question. I was thrown initially by the reference to the Bear who did drink his own piss from a rotting gutted snake if I recall and then the comparison to a dry white wine as opposed to say a milkshake or a smoothie perhaps
    Okay. A dry white wine smoothie with top notes of pineapple Sounds .. horrible.
    Quote Originally Posted by lucy chambers View Post
    I meant a sex toy for the lady you have more chance of her swallowing if she's had a nice time.
    Great. I've become someone who enjoys pissing on people and doesn't know how to give a lady a good time. I'm beginning to regret this thread.
    I showed her a GREAT time.
    I even let her order extra salsa for her chicken AND beef fajitas! And I got as many triple sec margaritas as I thought it would take into her too. No joy, obviously but you can't fault my technique.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Hugh ArYa For This Useful Post:

Bruno69 (11-04-15)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12