Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Regret

Love

Quote Originally Posted by Meursault View Post
    stephanie

you could post a picture of her on boards.ie in the animal forum. put a picture on lost and found.ie as well
    I actually thought about registering on there , just for this. Thought about it while driving back to Dub this evening.

Didn't realize they have a Pet Section ? Animal Forum ?

I think I was trying to post on Found.ie last night , and for some reason didn't quite work out ? xxx

Thank you so much for your suggestion re Boards.ie ! xx
    I do what I want. I cannot do otherwise.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Stephanie For This Useful Post:

Meursault (08-04-15)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Stephanie View Post

Would any of you please try to keep an eye out for her in Found sections ? So many websites !

I can't handle it all on my own -- posting Lost adverts , walking the fields x

x

Of course I will,if I find anything I will report back via pm.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to bettercallsaul For This Useful Post:

Stephanie (10-04-15)

I actually thought about registering on there , just for this. Thought about it while driving back to Dub this evening.

I think I was trying to post on Found.ie last night , and for some reason didn't quite work out ? xxx

yea they also have regional sub-forums (galway/dublin/kildare) etc so you could post one in there as well.
    "The mass of men live lives of quiet desperation" - Henry David Thoreau.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Meursault For This Useful Post:

Stephanie (10-04-15)

Reviews

Hi Steph, really sorry.

You probably know all this but anyway:

Flyers at local shops, petrol stations, supermarket notice boards, church porches, parish newsletters.

Contact local vets, gardá, schools and local radio stations.

If microchipped, notify registry.

If any travellers around call in with a burly male accomplice and offer a reward if "found".

Watch Donedeal.ie in case she is offered for a quick sale

As my mother would advise, promise St Anthony a few bob if found.

Best of Luck.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Cosa Nostra For This Useful Post:

Stephanie (10-04-15)

Reviews

Boards.ie animal forum. Good luck hope you find her!

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=240

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Danny2011 For This Useful Post:

Stephanie (10-04-15), Westsidex (09-04-15)

Reviews

Thank you !!!

I've been up all night , finding sites , posting adverts.

There're several in your post I haven't covered yet.

Thank you for taking the time and care xxx
    Wish i could help but i am too far away.

But you have a lot of good friends here who have rallied around to support you and give helpful suggestion.

Hope by now you have made some progress and that a happy outcome is near at hand.

My heart goes out to you and it upsets me that you are going through this pain,

12. The Following User Says Thank You to mymann For This Useful Post:

Stephanie (10-04-15)

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by CurvaceousKate View Post
    Surely that is a different scenario altogether? I mean flirting with someone is not giving them the green light. You may find that they are attracted to you, but that does not mean they would take it further.

I was actually thinking of single guys when I wrote that, it hadn't past my mind that married people do that too and you are of course right in your observation there and for them it is more of a game, as most have no intention of following it through, it's more of an ego boost.

What I was referring to was more of guys that are looking for a partner, but put off by a woman who is too 'available'. There is also still a stigma attached to women that say have sex on a first date and that kind of thing. It's all very well saying we are 'equal' in this regard and women can do what they like and make the first move, but there are still a lot of old fashioned views out there, that really don't adhere to this.

I would also suggest that a lady that flirts when alone with you and not when they are with their partner, is likely curbing the flirtation so as not to upset their partner. Not so much deceptive, as much as respecting their feelings. Of course if they where offering to go beyond flirting, then they are showing no respect at all and that is deception. I guess only you know the answer to that?
    A you see your missing my point completely. Has nothing to do with green lights or any lights or even flirting either but it has to do with my saying that women love the chase just as much as guys. Im not there to make other mens wifes or gfs ego happy What makes them think I would be stupid enough in the first place? that alone is a turn off even if they were single down the line.

Westside.

Blog Entries

Naas , Kill , Maynooth , and all surrounding areas.

All Vet offices , and whatever else you could help me with.

Please ! xxx
    Hope you find her. Usually someone will find her so keep an eye out as others said on facebook pages and boards. Go onto these places and post photos etc as some of these pages have huge followings. Watch your identity though but you probably know this anyway.

Westside.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Westsidex For This Useful Post:

Stephanie (10-04-15)

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Westsidex View Post
    A you see your missing my point completely. Has nothing to do with green lights or any lights or even flirting either but it has to do with my saying that women love the chase just as much as guys. Im not there to make other mens wifes or gfs ego happy What makes them think I would be stupid enough in the first place? that alone is a turn off even if they were single down the line.

Westside.
    If nothing else you are living proof that if someone is too forward you lose interest in the person.

I don't think it is about the chase for most women (there will always be an exception to the rule), but that is my personal theory and of course I'm not always right.

Blog Entries

Surely if the kennels had this information / were willing to be helpful , I would not be posting on this thread in

absolute desperation.

It is only my polite nature that I don't tell you 'surely' what to do with your heartless attitude.
    It wasn't heartless at all. I've had my pet in kennels and I found them through my vet's, as I wanted a recommendation from a body that I trust. I expected nothing less from yourself to do something like that Stephanie.

Why take a suggestion that was meant to be caring and turn it around like that?

Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast