Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The Beauty Babe and The Hot One.......

Blog Entries

You had a bath when you were little??????
    Oh very posh!!!!
    I see you didn't use it to wash away any dirty thoughts...........
    Just as well too!!!!

Hot Lizzy Guest

Default Luther didn't you have a bath, just a wash in the kitchen ahhhhhh

Quote Originally Posted by luther View Post
    You had a bath when you were little??????
    Oh very posh!!!!
    I see you didn't use it to wash away any dirty thoughts...........
    Just as well too!!!!

Luther you know how posh i am honey.

Did you get in touch with Brenda cos i just spoke with her and she seems to have had a fantastic new years.........

Yeah its terrible isnt it ............... still now i have a jacuzzi........should come join me in it still nobody is allowed to use that but me.........t.heeeee

The hot one............so hot that im on fire...................... xxxx Lizzy

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Hot Lizzy View Post
    Luther you know how posh i am honey.

Did you get in touch with Brenda cos i just spoke with her and she seems to have had a fantastic new years.........

Yeah its terrible isnt it ............... still now i have a jacuzzi........should come join me in it still nobody is allowed to use that but me.........t.heeeee

The hot one............so hot that im on fire...................... xxxx Lizzy
    YouTube - TRADING PLACES - Selection of scenes

YouTube - Light My Fire - The Doors (The Doors , 1967)

Hot Lizzy Guest

Whats that got to do with the price of bread???

You know that Jim Morrison to me will always be living in my heart.

You know my jacuzzi doesnt look like that - its not black.......t.hee........

[SIZE="2"]

Yes,
    I'm very sick.
    Not even able to thinking or writting...

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Brenda Beauty Babe View Post
    Yes,
    I'm very sick.
    Not even able to thinking or writting...

Well it is the season....... just about...

Hot Lizzy Guest

Quote Originally Posted by luther View Post
    Well it is the season....... just about...

Take care Bren.........call you tomorrow just had a call from my dad so i might not be coming untill the 13th now........really sorry.......firm up with you tomorrow.

I haven't seen him for a few years so ?????? Just a bit more important than this - really sorry..........

Happy New Year have a blinding trip and make sure you give them all one for me

Blog Entries

Whats that got to do with the price of bread???

You know that Jim Morrison to me will always be living in my heart.

You know my jacuzzi doesnt look like that - its not black.......t.hee........
    Jim Morrison is dead???? Ah FFS.... Nobody told me....I thought he just wasn't touring...

Well first you have a bath, than you have a jacuzzi....
    While you're spending all your spare time gettin up and clean, us men are spending all our money getting down and dirty!!!!! Cause, that's the way, ah, ah, I like it, ah, ah..........

Take care Bren.........call you tomorrow just had a call from my dad so i might not be coming untill the 13th now........really sorry.......firm up with you tomorrow.

I haven't seen him for a few years so ?????? Just a bit more important than this - really sorry..........

Happy New Year have a blinding trip and make sure you give them all one for me
    Ok,
    give me a call tmrw,
    we could meet another tour so..

Take care till then xxx

Hi Ya,

Seeing as you just want t o see me alone the amount really doesnt come in to question now does it........

Right now things are looking not so good for me being around on the 23/24 january - sorry but you did say that you come to London so maybe i could see you here sometime in the new year or if i come back then i can let you know.

Was coming onto Galway but in two minds about that now that i have spoken to some of my friends that work there - kind of put me off a bit - I do know that i have a mind of my own but.........just have to wait and see.

Donations/Rates are what we are charging to the amount of - just took a look at what others were charging and did what anyone does that knows a little about marketing - undercut our rivals, nothing sinister in that - its called business - nothing person as the Mafia would say.

Bloody cold here but after talking to my girlfriend in Edinburgh - its nothing as cold as it is where she lives......

Kisses to one and all..........P.M. if there is anything more you wish to know

xxx Lizzy and Brenda
    I was just questioning the maths, really. The amount is of no significance. Since you replied to me it would appear you've cancelled the duo for this tour. Does this mean the original dates now stand? If so I'll still see you around 23rd. Yes, if I can't see you in this country I'll come to London, but putting a date on that is difficult, 'cos 2 weeks after I come back in January I'll be off to South Africa for a while (I'll explain when we meet).
    alfie4

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12