Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 16

Thread: Miss April

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    Norn Ireland
    Posts
    39
    Reviews
    24

    Default Miss April

    What's the craic mods. Who's miss April

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Galway
    Posts
    19,296
    Reviews
    64

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Richyboy View Post
    What's the craic mods. Who's miss April
    You better ask Samlad


    " WE ARE CONNACHT "

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    Valhalla
    Posts
    9,319

    Default

    I will be sorting this out later, sorry for the delay.
    I wasn't in yesterday and still have a few things to deal with at the moment.
    Don't waste your time looking back.
    You're not going that way.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    14,986
    Reviews
    12

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by willie wacker View Post
    You better ask Samlad


    He's a banned user now. Sad




    It's only the second of the month you know!




    Your expectations are to high.



    Obviously this is directed at the OP.
    Last edited by irishdeltaforce; 02-04-15 at 09:17.

  5. The Following User Says Thank You to irishdeltaforce For This Useful Post:

    willie wacker (02-04-15)

  6. #5
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Galway
    Posts
    19,296
    Reviews
    64

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by irishdeltaforce View Post
    He's a banned user now. Sad






    It's only the second of the month you know!



    Your expectations are to high.
    I know that , why you think I said it


    " WE ARE CONNACHT "

  7. #6
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    14,986
    Reviews
    12

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by willie wacker View Post
    I know that , why you think I said it


    Hay man Ive been on my feet for over 24 hours. I don't know what anybody is on about unless it's a picture in crayons.

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to irishdeltaforce For This Useful Post:

    funlover12 (02-04-15)

  9. #7
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Galway
    Posts
    19,296
    Reviews
    64

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by irishdeltaforce View Post
    Hay man Ive been on my feet for over 24 hours. I don't know what anybody is on about unless it's a picture in crayons.



    " WE ARE CONNACHT "

  10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to willie wacker For This Useful Post:

    funlover12 (02-04-15), irishdeltaforce (03-04-15)

  11. #8
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    14,986
    Reviews
    12

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by willie wacker View Post



    You love frogs. Good for you. I love fish, sometimes
    Last edited by irishdeltaforce; 02-04-15 at 09:45. Reason: Sorry frogs with pencils.

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to irishdeltaforce For This Useful Post:

    willie wacker (02-04-15)

  13. #9
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    10,983
    Reviews
    12

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Floki View Post
    I will be sorting this out later, sorry for the delay.
    I wasn't in yesterday and still have a few things to deal with at the moment.
    and why wern't you in yesterday, did you bring a note for lillie today explaining your reasons?

  14. The Following User Says Thank You to Ketchup For This Useful Post:

    Lillie (02-04-15)

  15. #10
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    461

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ketchup View Post
    and why wern't you in yesterday, did you bring a note for lillie today explaining your reasons?
    I am still waiting for it! x

  16. The Following User Says Thank You to Lillie For This Useful Post:

    Ketchup (02-04-15)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •