Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 28

Thread: Accommodation

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    13,729
    Reviews
    10

    Default Accommodation

    Some posters complain about poor apartments, etc.



    I say get a grip.




    Are you there to visit/review the accommodation or the escort?




    I have been in some rat holes but the bed was clean and at least there was a dribble from the shower.




    Everybody has to start somewhere remember.




    Now if I was visiting a well established escort, I expect higher standards.




    But even still accommodation can be hard to find sometimes!




    Remain focused why you are there and don't nit pick.



    Just MHO.
    Last edited by irishdeltaforce; 02-04-15 at 04:28.

  2. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to irishdeltaforce For This Useful Post:

    Alex.xx (03-04-15), casman (02-04-15), Super ModeratorFloki (06-04-15), lildick (02-04-15), Melindablondey (02-04-15), nonpareil (02-04-15), patty (02-04-15), rinaxeee (02-04-15), Sophie Lovelight (02-04-15), wanted the best 69 (03-04-15), willie wacker (02-04-15), YoungIrishGirl (05-04-15)

  3. #2
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    13,729
    Reviews
    10

    Default

    When I say rat holes I'm talking about the 90's. Just to be clear.
    Last edited by irishdeltaforce; 02-04-15 at 10:54. Reason: 2000 etc not up to five star standards Lol.

  4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to irishdeltaforce For This Useful Post:

    lildick (02-04-15), Melindablondey (03-04-15)

  5. #3
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Galway
    Posts
    18,958
    Reviews
    68

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by irishdeltaforce View Post
    Some posters complain about poor apartments, etc.



    I say get a grip.




    Are you there to visit/review the accommodation or the escort?




    I have been in some rat holes but the bed was clean and at least there was a dribble from the shower.




    Everybody has to start somewhere remember.




    Now if I was visiting a well established escort, I expect higher standards.




    But even still accommodation can be hard to find sometimes!




    Remain focused why you are there and don't nit pick.



    Just MHO.
    Well said Idf. It,s the ladies I go to see and not the appartments


    " WE ARE CONNACHT "

  6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to willie wacker For This Useful Post:

    Alex.xx (03-04-15), irishdeltaforce (02-04-15), Melindablondey (02-04-15), YoungIrishGirl (05-04-15)

  7. #4
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    13,729
    Reviews
    10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by willie wacker View Post
    Well said Idf. It,s the ladies I go to see and not the appartments


    Fair playman I felt I had to soften the blow with my post, although true I don't want to put new punter's off.



    I should not have bothered

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to irishdeltaforce For This Useful Post:

    willie wacker (02-04-15)

  9. #5
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Galway
    Posts
    18,958
    Reviews
    68

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by irishdeltaforce View Post
    Fair playman I felt I had to soften the blow with my post, although true I don't want to put new punter's off.



    I should not have bothered
    No of course you should.
    There,re has been one or 2 new posters here giving out about accomodation here, ffs whats their problem


    " WE ARE CONNACHT "

  10. The Following User Says Thank You to willie wacker For This Useful Post:

    irishdeltaforce (02-04-15)

  11. #6
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    Eire.
    Posts
    8,325
    Reviews
    39

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by willie wacker View Post
    No of course you should.
    There,re has been one or 2 new posters here giving out about accomodation here, ffs whats their problem
    Homelessness maybe.

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to nonpareil For This Useful Post:

    willie wacker (02-04-15)

  13. #7
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Being Naughty xxx
    Posts
    5,726

    Default

    Girls tend to work in apartments that are discreet enough to work from without being noticed, most of these complexes were built in the boom, when apartments were built quickly to meet the demand & to make money fast. Now that the boom is over, many repairs are not carried out, so the exteriors can look a little neglected. Some of the interiors leave a lot to be desired, but it's not the girls fault that some developer put in a dodgy shower/cheap furnishings etc. We can make the bedroom comfortable but we're not in a position to do structural work. The apartments I've worked from have been ok to work from, however I wouldn't be too keen to live in some of them permanently. Having said that, I've also worked from some hotels were the décor was tired & could've done with a refit.

    Sandy x
    Last edited by Sexy Sandy 69; 02-04-15 at 12:08.
    ~ * ~ Busty UK 100% Independent Fit, Fun & Frisky Escort 086 124 8984~ * ~
    ~ * ~ CASHEL Tuesday 12th until & including Monday 18th Dec ~ * ~
    ~ * ~ WITHHELD/LANDLINE NUMBERS/TEXT MESSAGES & ANY CALLS AFTER 9pm will not be answered ~ * ~
    ~ * ~ Phone sex available by paysafe vouchers only ~ * ~



  14. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Sexy Sandy 69 For This Useful Post:

    Alex.xx (03-04-15), irishdeltaforce (02-04-15), Ladyvonteese (02-04-15), Melindablondey (02-04-15), nonpareil (02-04-15), Petros (06-04-15), simon2280 (06-04-15), Sophie Lovelight (02-04-15), TiffanyTees (02-04-15), YoungIrishGirl (05-04-15)

  15. #8
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    5,244
    Blog Entries
    16

    Default

    A lot down to those renting out apartments to escorts also... if the building a shit hole U can't help that.. but if your getting 80-100 a day for rent and use the property to make an income off renting, putting some money back into the place, nice curtains bed lined soft furnishings, even a decent bed on done deal isn't so expensive

    Some people have the laugh with the apartments they rent out charge a fortune holes in towels manky linen curtains
    And ur forced to go. Buy stuff then

    I love hotels.. but the clients who whinge about apartments wont use a hotel U get comments like how do I get In? The front door like will they ask me what I'm doing... yes just say your seeing the hoover to the bouncer on the hotel door
    Such nonsense, walk in go where your told knock door simples
    Freddo bars are now 50 cent! Has Fred grown up... gotten a mortgage and thinks he can take liberties??
    Frog faced cunt.
    DUNDALK 24th 25th and 26th flying visit
    discreet 4 star location
    http://www.escort-ireland.com/boards...annabel-taylor

  16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to annabel taylor For This Useful Post:

    Brunette Tess (05-04-15), Gee22 (06-04-15), irishdeltaforce (02-04-15)

  17. #9
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    Eire.
    Posts
    8,325
    Reviews
    39

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by annabel taylor View Post
    A lot down to those renting out apartments to escorts also... if the building a shit hole U can't help that.. but if your getting 80-100 a day for rent and use the property to make an income off renting, putting some money back into the place, nice curtains bed lined soft furnishings, even a decent bed on done deal isn't so expensive

    Some people have the laugh with the apartments they rent out charge a fortune holes in towels manky linen curtains
    And ur forced to go. Buy stuff then

    I love hotels.. but the clients who whinge about apartments wont use a hotel U get comments like how do I get In? The front door like will they ask me what I'm doing... yes just say your seeing the hoover to the bouncer on the hotel door
    Such nonsense, walk in go where your told knock door simples
    I love hotels too.
    A peasant like me needs to see how the other half lives from time to time.
    But who is hoover?
    An escort I've missed?
    Is she any good at oral?

  18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to nonpareil For This Useful Post:

    Alex.xx (03-04-15), irishdeltaforce (02-04-15), simon2280 (06-04-15)

  19. #10
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    The best of country and city living combined
    Posts
    4,079
    Reviews
    37

    Default

    Yes it is the ladies were are going to meet.

    However the location can help make the time enjoyable as well. There are some locations that make people feel uncomfortable so they avoid them.

    Thankfully most of the ladies here choose very suitable locations and they are very well presented. Time and effort goes into that so I for one appreciate it.

  20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to The D Man For This Useful Post:

    Alex.xx (03-04-15), circumcised guy (02-04-15), irishdeltaforce (02-04-15), Melindablondey (02-04-15)

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •