Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: new limerick thai massage

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Thanks. Could you PM the names of the other ones that offer extras?

Could I have those details too.

Info too here pleased

Can I get a pm of those details too please

I don't mean to be a pain in the ass here lads but I've done buckets of ground work and spent a nice few quid trying out almost every Thai massage place in town! You have to try and you have to ask....all they can say is no! Trust me, they're used to being asked. At this stage I have 3 ladies that I see, they all do nice happy endings for different prices and I've been lucky enough to have met one of them in social settings a couple of times now at this stage, and things have progressed nicely! Be under no illusions, these ladies are primarily masseuses, but some are willing to go the extra mile for a little extra pocket money. Best of luck

I couldn't have put it better myself.
    That new Thai place has a girl that worked most massage places in the city and she has a lot on offer. It doesn't hurt to ask the girls cos the worst they can say is no and in my experience, that don't happen that often

My irish masseuist friend has to turn a couple dudes away a day. massage is the magic word

8. Default

Hey guys, I'm passing through Limerick for work today and thinking of getting a massage, do any of you know places that do H E's? any help would be really appreciated

9. Default

Could someone PM me a place that will "look after me"
    Thanks

10. Default

Can u pm me details please

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast