Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: A case for the death penalty.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by warmcome View Post
    Explain why you think this would be a good idea?
    Ask the families maybe. Its obvious enough why its a good idea. Gardai have reopened a case of a missing woman who might have being killed by this cunt. The world doesnt need cunts like this walking around. Id be more than happy to hang him for free. He is a cowardly evil bastard that preyed on the most innocent and naive person around. Im sure his number will be marked in prison though.

Westside.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Westsidex For This Useful Post:

willie wacker (30-03-15)

Reviews

An " eye for an eye" leaves the world blind.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Westsidex View Post
    Ask the families maybe. Its obvious enough why its a good idea. Gardai have reopened a case of a missing woman who might have being killed by this cunt. The world doesnt need cunts like this walking around. Id be more than happy to hang him for free. He is a cowardly evil bastard that preyed on the most innocent and naive person around. Im sure his number will be marked in prison though.

Westside.
    Nice to know how unlike him you claim to be?

5. The Following User Says Thank You to warmcome For This Useful Post:

nonpareil (30-03-15)

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by nonpareil View Post
    An " eye for an eye" leaves the world blind.
    So let hem in jail for a few years and then they can carry on with their lives or maybe kill again? Try tell that to their families as I previously said. Its easy for you guys to say it. I know a guy who murdered a woman years ago. Used hang around with him sometimes. He should have being strung up. Thankfully I never see the cunt but id be the first to tell him if i did.

Westside.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by warmcome View Post
    Nice to know how unlike him you claim to be?
    Thats the lamest debate yet.

Westside.

Quote Originally Posted by Floki View Post
    As much as I would like to see the death penalty brought in, I do think that they shouldn't bring it in at all.
    Yes, many people deserve the drop, but one major reason why it was stopped was because too many innocent people were being hanged for crimes which they never committed.
    It should be brought it and used only when evidence is 100% correct, there should be no doubt whatsoever.
    Something will have to be done as prisons are full to capacity and prison is no deterrent as its a holiday home for most now anyway.. FFS when release date comes some don't even want to leave,,,
    The bad people should go to prison and the really bad people should get a go on the hot seat (electric chair)

Reviews

Prison for an aware person like Dwyer will be a slow burner. In that cell day after day with
    the thoughts "Will I ever get out?" or "Was it worth it?" might flick through his mind.

Years down the road he may actually be able to see that Elaine O'Hara deserved much better
    treatment and a realisation that he was wrong. I wonder was he behind other murders?
    Last edited by warmcome; 30-03-15 at 09:06. Reason: return to scene of crime

Reviews

Amanda Knox,Rafael Solecito cleared by Italian supreme court a couple of days ago

of murder of Melanie ? Kirchner.An emotive case that dragged on fo r years.

If Italy had the date penalty on the books for such a crime, either or both might already have been
    executed. Nothing is entirely clear cut and black and white( apart from Westsidex being a controversialist-substitute your own term.)

And if Dwyer is stabbed, hanged or assaulted in prison the state will fail cause these things won't be his sentence.
    As I said , the jury has done it's job, the judge will do his job when he passes sentence.

So the "hang 'em high" brigade can now shut their court of public opinion, until the next high profile case comes along.
    Last edited by nonpareil; 30-03-15 at 09:04.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Westsidex View Post
    In clear cut cases. Guilty beyond any doubt.

Westside.
    It should be brought it and used only when evidence is 100% correct, there should be no doubt whatsoever.
    Something will have to be done as prisons are full to capacity and prison is no deterrent as its a holiday home for most now anyway.. FFS when release date comes some don't even want to leave,,,
    The bad people should go to prison and the really bad people should get a go on the hot seat (electric chair)

This is never the case.

Quote Originally Posted by Young Banger View Post
    + 1 .
    I do what I want. I cannot do otherwise.

Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast