Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Really good shared showers

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Yummyasslicker View Post
    It could be said. Untrue but you can say it anyway lol!

Ps. If it took you two days to read that you must have been the slowest in your remedial class...
    Yup slowest in the class- but it's my lifetime ambition to improve myself - I'll be a star pupil one day but today I struggle !!
    Seek and you shall find!

2. Default

The smaller the better ?

Quote Originally Posted by Banger View Post
    At least you didn't quote the whole thing like the others.
    Like what udders?

Use a shower afterwards to wash away the guilt, and smell of female fragrances.....ye are a lode of cheeters

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Gobshite View Post
    Use a shower afterwards to wash away the guilt, and smell of female fragrances.....ye are a lode of cheeters
    Cheetahs?

You've been spotted.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to nonpareil For This Useful Post:

bollocks (02-05-15)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by nonpareil View Post
    Cheetahs?

You've been spotted.
    Pages 6&7 Claudia

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by sharkskin View Post
    No shower is too small. You start facing each other and you pour shower gel on your hands. You reach around the lady and rub your hands over her back. Then you turn her round and repeat only now you are reaching round to her breasts and you feel her nipples harden as you get to work. By now of course her back is soapy and slippery so you can slide up and down and side to side as your hands work her breasts and nipples.

Then you slide down and you are around and in between her thighs. You turn her around as you do this. Be careful. Do not allow soap the get anywhere that it might sting and also do not rinse away any natural lubricants.

The smaller the shower the greater the intimacy!
    Ye are all driving me mad...Its ages since I started this thread and all I need is NAMES or contact details,,,,,,,,,,,,

or even a pm from any lady in Dublin who can give me a treat. Money is not an issue

There was a time when you could have a bath in the Iveagh Hostel for a few pence............This was before most houses had a bath or shower.

Just in case you are wondering I have just had a shower and am nice and clean,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,which is no use

Maybe a lady will pm me for to night
    Last edited by bollocks; 02-05-15 at 07:54.

Quote Originally Posted by bollocks View Post
    Ye are all driving me mad...Its ages since I started this thread and all I need is NAMES or contact details,,,,,,,,,,,,

or even a pm from any lady in Dublin who can give me a treat. Money is not an issue

There was a time when you could have a bath in the Iveagh Hostel for a few pence............This was before most houses had a bath or shower.

Just in case you are wondering I have just had a shower and am nice and clean,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,which is no use

Maybe a lady will pm me for to night
    Sexy Erica d1 long gone but yummy in th shower and everywhere else

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Friendly Rina View Post
    Shared showers are fun with me as only those who join me get to ravish this experience mmm. A lot of horny fun with laughter throughout. This is an extra bonus that many are delighted/twitching with.
    Judging by your reviews you go from Belfast to Cork, without visiting Dublin............what a pity for me...........

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Friendly Rina View Post
    Sexy it will come in due course, Dublin is top of my touring list. I thought to quickly write as am getting ready for a long out call with a newbie sounds fun. Also have quite a lot of behind the scene preparations going on at the moment. In between sucking cock that is enjoyed so much. Mmm stuffing my mouth with cock and balls especially as it twitches inside mmm. All horned up now after horny talk. A reflection of why my blogs are very satisfying mmm. I am like a Ray of sun shine with tingerling benefits.

So tomorrow will write a horny blog at some point by midnight promise.

Xx.
    Will you be charging more for the sexy showers when you come to Dublin. Water is about 5 euro a cubic meter down here ,,,or should we head up north , and pay in euro, Sterling will probably collapse after the election,,,,or is it the erection?

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast