Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Have a read of the rules of the message board Sweetie.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. Default Sticks and stones may break my bones

Quote Originally Posted by Hot Lizzy View Post
    WHO IS TIME MCVEIGH.......PAST OR PRESENT........

I so try to ignore him but he sents me P.M.'s calling me a loser! Them I ignore.

Happy New Year,

Liz H
    but words can never hurt me.

Neither can pms,
    Westside.

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Default Tim mc veigh

liz do u seriously expect us to believe u never heard of Tim mc Veigh?????????????

Hot Lizzy Guest

Question

Quote Originally Posted by ber View Post
    liz do u seriously expect us to believe u never heard of Tim mc Veigh?????????????

Well if its who i think it is, then its in poor taste, Oklahoma bommer is the one that comes to mind..........is that right........ Timothy McVeigh?

Sorry if thats wrong but it was a long time ago and i dont keep up to date with this stuff thought he died years ago.......didn't he?

Sorry Ber if i got that wrong.......... thanks for the P.M. bummer hey........ xxx

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Default that line

Quote Originally Posted by Hot Lizzy View Post
    Well if its who i think it is, then its in poor taste, Oklahoma bommer is the one that comes to mind..........is that right........ Timothy McVeigh?

Sorry if thats wrong but it was a long time ago and i dont keep up to date with this stuff thought he died years ago.......didn't he?

Sorry Ber if i got that wrong.......... thanks for the P.M. bummer hey........ xxx
    well i suppose if we take that view then for instance the ron n reg profile is also in
    bad taste as they were nothing but vicious murderous thugs

Hot Lizzy Guest

Wink

well i suppose if we take that view then for instance the ron n reg profile is also in

Nothing to do with me who is on here..........none are me and thats the last time that i wil say that...........

Yeah they were thugs, they just didnt do what the bomber did they aren't in the same league if you knew anything about them.......

Tell me who are these characters then - i do know who a couple of them are - ron n reg i really dont know - neither do i know who babs is - most of the others though i do know and its not just one person -

Ber you hardly ever right on the board what up hun.........hope you are ok......xxx Lizzy

6. Default We eard dat!!!

we only murdered fellow villains and the odd bystander. be very careful milking yur cows tomorra berry boy, one of em ons r payroll!!!

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Default banned

Quote Originally Posted by Ron n Reg View Post
    we only murdered fellow villains and the odd bystander. be very careful milking yur cows tomorra berry boy, one of em ons r payroll!!!
    Under the new rules of the board Patricia i see theese boys have threatened me
    Iwant them banned immediately,banned i say banned

ps I suppose its the bitch thats always kicking me
    Last edited by ber; 30-12-08 at 19:21. Reason: forgot

Hot Lizzy Guest

Question

Do you name your cattle like Gordon Ramsey named his pot belled pigs - Trinny and Suzannah?

Just wondered!

Liz

9. Default

Dat woz’nt a threat govnar dat woz more a ‘suggestion’ one of ur cows just appen’s ta mooooo nlight for uz and we wanted ta clue u in das all. cor blimey ur a jittery little fing ain’t yah, been on the paddy petroleum again ave we? eh? The whatcha call it? Poocheen? what we really dun woz remove the studs from ure tracta mate
    Last edited by Ron n Reg; 30-12-08 at 20:13. Reason: forgot one of da studs mate

As well as both being homosexuals, paranoid schizophrenics and attention seeking wannabees - should fit in perfect around here!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast