Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 16

Thread: Health care system - its very bad

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    597
    Reviews
    4

    Default Health care system - its very bad

    My friend who is 20 had to go up to hospital yesterday but as doctors were very busy and trolleys were full he was given a wheelchair and put in the store room and told someone be with him soon, he was over 2 hours in there and only the clean staff came in to get some products he would have been there yet, the nurse said they'd forgotten about him, alot of horror stories about doctors being rushed of their feet and being over tired and making a lot of mistakes.
    Its very bad

  2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Johnny Simpleton For This Useful Post:

    Melindablondey (28-03-15), Prickly (28-03-15)

  3. #2
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    Eire.
    Posts
    8,325
    Reviews
    39

    Default

    Met an escort a few months ago who had to go to a&e?

    She wasn't impressed . Reckoned system in Greece was better(her opinion).

    Lot of money thrown at health service

    Most be a lot of waste somewhere.
    Last edited by nonpareil; 27-03-15 at 10:34.

  4. #3
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    14,555
    Blog Entries
    11

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Johnny Simpleton View Post
    My friend who is 20 had to go up to hospital yesterday but as doctors were very busy and trolleys were full he was given a wheelchair and put in the store room and told someone be with him soon, he was over 2 hours in there and only the clean staff came in to get some products he would have been there yet, the nurse said they'd forgotten about him, alot of horror stories about doctors being rushed of their feet and being over tired and making a lot of mistakes.
    Its very bad
    Its the abuse. People going to hospitals for sweet f'all. Winos, drunks jambing wards with stupid self inflicted shite. These people should all have to pay each time. Theyd think twice next time then. Free health care doesnt work as its too costly.

    Westside.

  5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Westsidex For This Useful Post:

    annabel taylor (27-03-15), The Equalizer (28-03-15)

  6. #4
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    5,244
    Blog Entries
    16

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Westsidex View Post
    Its the abuse. People going to hospitals for sweet f'all. Winos, drunks jambing wards with stupid self inflicted shite. These people should all have to pay each time. Theyd think twice next time then. Free health care doesnt work as its too costly.

    Westside.
    Another is people with medical cards who should not have them benefits peeps who never contributed to our society if everyone paid a little then a gp be affordable
    Having worked a&e and soon to venture back to wartime oddly I'm kind a looking forward too it I always wanted to be army medic now I've my chance under the Irish health system,

    Biggest regret was not trying for the army, how amazing would it be to work on the frontline like that seeing the world, yes your seeing some awful things but then again I've seen plenty īn my short years here, a&e is to patch you up and send you off, too many people see it as the first choice for care completely ruining the point of a&e really
    I'd love to see medical cards only given when you have long term illnesses and pensioners, why on earth does someone who only job was breading for benefits living in council house in a city centre address where there issues with rental properties for workers and students have the right to free travel medical cards etc its so wrong, everyone pays a bit then its cheaper for all

    They talk about we paying twice for water, we pay twice for everything our health our travel to subsidise alot of undeserving people, and you cases where a young child with cancer not getting medical card because her parents are just barely over the threshold its so wrong
    Was at the dentist handed over 2500e I've already paid double for work I have to do,
    Saw this woman who god knows never worked and I'm not been judgemental btw you know... getting two crowns, 1400e and paid for by medical card

    I get 20% back in tax but how long before they scrap that? Prsi used to have a cleaning check up gone

    You feel a fool paying tax, they say Ireland doesn't have high tax compared to say Norway, in Norway they have a system where the free health education etc etc, id happily pay higher tax if we got something, but we don't just pay banks and pay for people who do not deserve it

    I will say please dont get upset with doctors and nurses they are really doing there best for poor pay, we get spat on fought with insulted yet continue to try threat you best we can, there doing there honest best in extreme conditions
    Nurses strikes support them they really dont want to be outside protesting they rather be with there patients its a vocation to care of people, government knows this. we think more for our patients and they use it against us, coz nurses will keep going despite been so understaffed underresourced and underpaid

    Final note, why ever so nice to the doctor and a Dick to nurse

    They keep you alive not the doctor trust me
    Last edited by annabel taylor; 27-03-15 at 12:23.
    Freddo bars are now 50 cent! Has Fred grown up... gotten a mortgage and thinks he can take liberties??
    Frog faced cunt.
    DUNDALK 24th 25th and 26th flying visit
    discreet 4 star location
    http://www.escort-ireland.com/boards...annabel-taylor

  7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to annabel taylor For This Useful Post:

    Klittyliker (27-03-15), nonpareil (27-03-15)

  8. #5
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    Eire.
    Posts
    8,325
    Reviews
    39

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Westsidex View Post
    Its the abuse. People going to hospitals for sweet f'all. Winos, drunks jambing wards with stupid self inflicted shite. These people should all have to pay each time. Theyd think twice next time then. Free health care doesnt work as its too costly.

    Westside.
    There is some charge for a&e for last 25 years if no medical card, if I'm not mistaken.

    Yeah, too many people clogging up a&e that don't need to be there or could be treated

    elsewhere.1 problem is high cost of GP'S.

    Btw legalising hard drugs (ppros and cons) as alluded to in another thread

    more o/ d's and paranoia cases in a&e to add to the drunks?

    And more dangerous/abusive people for medical staff to deal with?
    Last edited by nonpareil; 27-03-15 at 12:58. Reason: correcting annoying predictive text.

  9. #6
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    5,244
    Blog Entries
    16

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by nonpareil View Post
    There is some charge for a&e for last 25 years if no medical card, if I'm not mistaken.

    Yeah, too many people clogging up a&e that don't need to be there or could be treated

    elsewhere.1 problem is high cost of GP'S.

    Btw legalising hard drugs (ppros and cons) as alluded to in another thread

    more o/ d's and paranoia cases in a&e to add to the drunks?

    And more dangerous/abusive people for medical staff to deal with?
    They deal with them anyway blindly you took e for example well we no clue what you taken regulation would make these drugs safer and easier to threat when needed.. plus LSD mdna when in there purity much safer than drink.

    If you are poisoned we ask bring it with you so we can figure out what it is and threat it leaving drugs in the hands of drug dealers takes that knowledge away form us.. look at Amsterdam Portugal studies show they work and abuse reduced with regulation will be knowledge and knowledge is the most powerful tool.

    Tax form these drugs can ideally put into rehab centres etc the thing about drugs people are mislead on is everyone will abuse them to the point of harm.. this is not true regulation knowledge etc is better option for medical staff anyway

    Patient comes in with respiratory cardiac difficulty what did they take an e? Have U any left so we can test what it was cut with as 99% its cutting agents doing the damage... answer no... answer patient dies before we know anything that's reality

    Other scenario patient arrives with overdose of legal drug. Tested regulated for strength, what did they take, say monkey jazz e bought in the pill shop, we know the indgriedents we know the strength and more important know the safest and bbeat way to threat them and send them on there way

    If you what to ban drugs again start protesting to ban alcohol it one of the most lethal, if you enjoy your pint and argue you drink sensible and not to the point you need medical intervention you are been a hypercritical about drugs and lack some major understanding on the nature of people,

    I enjoy weed I rather only buy safe weed I know isn't tucked with, and if I wanted to do ecstasy id buy it form a regulated shop
    If I want to drink I go to off licence if I've a death wise and fancy going blind ill go to a moonshiner
    Freddo bars are now 50 cent! Has Fred grown up... gotten a mortgage and thinks he can take liberties??
    Frog faced cunt.
    DUNDALK 24th 25th and 26th flying visit
    discreet 4 star location
    http://www.escort-ireland.com/boards...annabel-taylor

  10. #7
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Knocking on heavens door.
    Posts
    10,688
    Reviews
    100

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Johnny Simpleton View Post
    My friend who is 20 had to go up to hospital yesterday but as doctors were very busy and trolleys were full he was given a wheelchair and put in the store room and told someone be with him soon, he was over 2 hours in there and only the clean staff came in to get some products he would have been there yet, the nurse said they'd forgotten about him, alot of horror stories about doctors being rushed of their feet and being over tired and making a lot of mistakes.
    Its very bad
    The health care system is shocking and all i will say is that it pays big time to have private health insurance .

  11. #8
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    Eire.
    Posts
    8,325
    Reviews
    39

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by annabel taylor View Post
    They deal with them anyway blindly you took e for example well we no clue what you taken regulation would make these drugs safer and easier to threat when needed.. plus LSD mdna when in there purity much safer than drink.

    If you are poisoned we ask bring it with you so we can figure out what it is and threat it leaving drugs in the hands of drug dealers takes that knowledge away form us.. look at Amsterdam Portugal studies show they work and abuse reduced with regulation will be knowledge and knowledge is the most powerful tool.

    Tax form these drugs can ideally put into rehab centres etc the thing about drugs people are mislead on is everyone will abuse them to the point of harm.. this is not true regulation knowledge etc is better option for medical staff anyway

    Patient comes in with respiratory cardiac difficulty what did they take an e? Have U any left so we can test what it was cut with as 99% its cutting agents doing the damage... answer no... answer patient dies before we know anything that's reality

    Other scenario patient arrives with overdose of legal drug. Tested regulated for strength, what did they take, say monkey jazz e bought in the pill shop, we know the indgriedents we know the strength and more important know the safest and bbeat way to threat them and send them on there way

    If you what to ban drugs again start protesting to ban alcohol it one of the most lethal, if you enjoy your pint and argue you drink sensible and not to the point you need medical intervention you are been a hypercritical about drugs and lack some major understanding on the nature of people,

    I enjoy weed I rather only buy safe weed I know isn't tucked with, and if I wanted to do ecstasy id buy it form a regulated shop
    If I want to drink I go to off licence if I've a death wise and fancy going blind ill go to a moonshiner
    I have never drunk sensibly

    But banning alcohol would be a pointless, self defeating and ultimately harmful action.

    Damage limitation-I'm not convinced free availability of hard drugs (like sweets in a corner shop would necessarily improve the situation. Weed is in a different class than what I call hard drugs.
    Btw taxing drugs may have some merit.
    Perhaps escorting could be taxed and the money put into a treatment centre for my escort addiction.

  12. #9
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    10,884
    Blog Entries
    1
    Reviews
    10

    Default

    people need to understand too though that the less that is likely to be wrong with you the longer you will have to wait. AnE is for EMERGENCIES. also have a look at european averages for the waiting times and all thats relevant for how quickly you are seen. I have not looked but before this thread appeared I was thinking of doing just that!, any links to those stats would be great, sobering, and calming, or the opposite, for those that are not happy with the system, and the rational people among us.

    until we have that data (from reputable source links) its basically moaning about stuff you have no idea about the intricacies of or are suffering from the age old "Im the the centre of the universe treat me now!! I dont care if that guy will lose his leg if you dont see him first my finger is bleeding here!".. narcacissm so prevelant in people who complain about this stuff


  13. #10
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    ddublin west
    Posts
    3,670
    Blog Entries
    5
    Reviews
    33

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by annabel taylor View Post
    They deal with them anyway blindly you took e for example well we no clue what you taken regulation would make these drugs safer and easier to threat when needed.. plus LSD mdna when in there purity much safer than drink.

    If you are poisoned we ask bring it with you so we can figure out what it is and threat it leaving drugs in the hands of drug dealers takes that knowledge away form us.. look at Amsterdam Portugal studies show they work and abuse reduced with regulation will be knowledge and knowledge is the most powerful tool.

    Tax form these drugs can ideally put into rehab centres etc the thing about drugs people are mislead on is everyone will abuse them to the point of harm.. this is not true regulation knowledge etc is better option for medical staff anyway

    Patient comes in with respiratory cardiac difficulty what did they take an e? Have U any left so we can test what it was cut with as 99% its cutting agents doing the damage... answer no... answer patient dies before we know anything that's reality

    Other scenario patient arrives with overdose of legal drug. Tested regulated for strength, what did they take, say monkey jazz e bought in the pill shop, we know the indgriedents we know the strength and more important know the safest and bbeat way to threat them and send them on there way

    If you what to ban drugs again start protesting to ban alcohol it one of the most lethal, if you enjoy your pint and argue you drink sensible and not to the point you need medical intervention you are been a hypercritical about drugs and lack some major understanding on the nature of people,

    I enjoy weed I rather only buy safe weed I know isn't tucked with, and if I wanted to do ecstasy id buy it form a regulated shop
    If I want to drink I go to off licence if I've a death wise and fancy going blind ill go to a moonshiner
    Annabel, what about the TLC. I'm always nice to the nurses. andI bring me blue card with me.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •