Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 21

Thread: Ladies Changing their names?

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    up north
    Posts
    46
    Reviews
    2

    Default Ladies Changing their names?

    Just noticed a woman on my fav list has changed her name and where she from, even tho she has a lot reviews so everyone will prob no her by her old name now anyway.
    Any idea or just one those strange mysteries of the world?

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Knocking on heavens door.
    Posts
    10,688
    Reviews
    100

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by youngsausage View Post
    Just noticed a woman on my fav list has changed her name and where she from, even tho she has a lot reviews so everyone will prob no her by her old name now anyway.
    Any idea or just one those strange mysteries of the world?
    Women hey. There's just no keeping up with them

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    932
    Reviews
    6

    Default

    Discrimination that Escorts can change names at will and we cant

    I was going to rename myself as samladcroaked

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Dublin
    Posts
    6,804
    Reviews
    26

    Wink

    Quote Originally Posted by youngsausage View Post
    Just noticed a woman on my fav list has changed her name and where she from, even tho she has a lot reviews so everyone will prob no her by her old name now anyway.
    Quote Originally Posted by rodg View Post
    Discrimination that Escorts can change names at will and we cant
    It would be a bit awkward for us to change our name in the advertising section as we don't advertise
    覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧
    覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧

  5. Default

    I hate this and it appears to be happening much more frequently than ever before

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    Eire.
    Posts
    8,325
    Reviews
    39

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bugler Doyle View Post
    I hate this and it appears to be happening much more frequently than ever before
    Who cares?

    The name you know is not a real name anyway.

    And there can be more than one reason for changing names.

    Have seen a couple of well known escorts changing nationality 4/5 times over 6 months

    or so, which becomes a bit farcical and even tiresome at times

    but what hell? Go with the flow.

    We're not there to check their passports or birth certs.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Belfast, lap of luxury
    Posts
    14,857
    Blog Entries
    18

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rodg View Post
    Discrimination that Escorts can change names at will and we cant

    I was going to rename myself as samladcroaked
    There is actually a charge for changing your name more than once, so I don't think it is encouraged to do this, but sometimes you need to do it to deter certain people or situations. Life as an Escort is not always roses and hearts. It can sometimes get difficult.

  8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Curvaceous Kate For This Useful Post:

    bigmango (26-03-15), Escort AdvertiserRafaella25 (26-03-15), Escort Advertiseremilyuk (26-03-15), Jiberjabber (26-03-15), Latin chery (26-03-15), nitram (26-03-15)

  9. #8
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    932
    Reviews
    6

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CurvaceousKate View Post
    There is actually a charge for changing your name more than once, so I don't think it is encouraged to do this, but sometimes you need to do it to deter certain people or situations. Life as an Escort is not always roses and hearts. It can sometimes get difficult.
    Jesus E-I will milk money anyway they can get it

    Im sure life as an Escort isn't easy but I bet some people think its easy. Its up to an Escort if she wants to change names and the reasons behind it is nobodys business.

    New thread coming soon 'Avoid girls who change names' they could be dangerous

  10. The Following User Says Thank You to rodg For This Useful Post:

    Curvaceous Kate (26-03-15)

  11. #9
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    In this thread
    Posts
    21,739
    Reviews
    102

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rodg View Post
    Jesus E-I will milk money anyway they can get it

    Im sure life as an Escort isn't easy but I bet some people think its easy. Its up to an Escort if she wants to change names and the reasons behind it is nobodys business.

    New thread coming soon 'Avoid girls who change names' they could be dangerous
    Who says life as an escort ain't easy??

  12. #10
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    932
    Reviews
    6

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JAMESCORK View Post
    Who says life as an escort ain't easy??
    Read what I said again

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •