Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: a good gfe

Reviews

I thinks it helps GFE if the lady actually lives in the apartment, makes it much more personal.

A good sense of humour and being chatty are great also.

2. Default

Exactly each women is different, dont get me wrong i do have certain things that i am very much into but if i somehow knew id engage with that person well and click with them during our time i could put aside the fact they may not like everything i like, to me there very honesty goes along way and i do appreciate when one is honest in saying they do not enjoy what i enjoy as id prefer to be told up front rather than her doing it for the sake and neither party enjoying it.
    Sure the women here are too god damn hot to be fussy ��

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by bootboy View Post
    " Go with the flow "
    theres a few on here and I wouldnt mind if they went with the flow as well as in the fuckin river.

Westside.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Cosa Nostra View Post
    I thinks it helps GFE if the lady actually lives in the apartment,
    yeah last thing you want is turning on the light and your kissing the landlord.

Westside.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Westsidex For This Useful Post:

Cosa Nostra (25-03-15)

6. Default

Talking about shopping etc. ;-)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by tom rambo View Post
    what would you call a good GFE,i like to start with sensual kissing and removing clothing slowly,and into bed,a slowly on to love making,French kissing is a must with a good gfe,i also like a lady wearing a sexy reveling dress,what do you like,
    Much simular is the experience I like. I like her to take the lead a small bit, let her be totally focused on me and enjoy the time with her.

" WE ARE CONNACHT "

8. The Following User Says Thank You to willie wacker For This Useful Post:

tom rambo (27-03-15)

Quote Originally Posted by tom rambo View Post
    what would you call a good GFE,i like to start with sensual kissing and removing clothing slowly,and into bed,a slowly on to love making,French kissing is a must with a good gfe,i also like a lady wearing a sexy reveling dress,what do you like,
    Usually starts with a hug tom then some gentle kissing and caressing you till she reaches down to your large bulge and then she caresses it awhile and then grabs it with her hands and removes a couple of €50 notes from it. That the true GFE.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by funlover12 View Post
    the click factor

you only get one chance to make a first impression afterall
    I agree, but last impressions are also important...not looking as gorgeous 'post coital ' as pre, because then one must not have done something right. xx lol but a smile and look of 'satisfaction' and 'contentment' now that is a pleasurable memory to leave with a man. xx I once heard that when opening a bottle of champagne, it should not 'pop' but sound like a contented woman's sigh. just love that image. xx
    I am a mature (62) and elegant woman whose smile and sexy demeanor will captivate you the moment we meet. One with whom to experience things for the first time or to repeat those of which you never get enough! My unique insight into your very secret desires and fantasies will leave you wondering "how did she know". Come to me and feel the comfort, warmth and acceptance of a woman with whom you can share the most special, unique and unusual of erotic experiences. Warm hugs and sexy moist lips await! Sensual Lauren

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sensual Lauren For This Useful Post:

funlover12 (25-03-15), tom rambo (27-03-15)

Reviews

Good GFE depends,first if the girl doese"nt like you, its difficult and she has to be a good actress.You know by the way someone kisses especially FK if they like you or not.

Reviews

I just left kassandra and you won't get better gfe than her imo

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast