Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Gym Gear - Leggings

Blog Entries

And no photo. loll

Lady Von Teese

Quote Originally Posted by UB40 View Post
    I was in traffic this morning and saw a girl in gym gear - either a student or a very relaxed work wear requirement!

She did not look as if she was going to the gym!!
    Now in London check out my new photos, over 200 free to view

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Ladyvonteese View Post
    Everyone has a different preference honey and no harm in that as that is what makes it all the more fun for me and sharing the types of fetishes I love so much, however before I have my little rant. The the stocking are rubber lycra with a lace lycra top, the body suit is satin lycra, and the bolero top is see-through chiffon lycra in those photos I just did of myself and posted here on the fetish and other forums.

I did search most of Ireland for something that was a little more up to date and a little different but similar to the Olivia Newton Jones leggings I love so much, which I thankfully finally found, which are some hot lyric shiny sexy figure hugging leather trousers and I’m more than happy with them as I would also feel very comfortable wearing out socially too and feel good in them as they are very comfy and feel so sexy on my skin too. “Happy Day’s” (but not Grease the Movie loll)

But I have noticed all my hard work has gone in vain! And the fact I am doing so many of my own movie/photo shoots without any help or photographer (were other girls pay to get theirs done then photo shop the hell out of them or even not the same girl in the photo) were as, I take photos from my movies, then have to spend hours trolling through the clips to find the right shot, adding the copy rights to each photo, cut and resize the photos before even posting them here on EI and of course that is not including the time of getting outfits and myself ready when I am not seeing clients or making sure the camera is in focus before I even start.
    Well to tell the truth when I see over 250 -350 and more hits of EI people checking those and other of my selfie photos out which I have worked my ass of doing and not even a fecking click of the "thanks button" so I now will not be assed to be putting any of more my new photos up here anymore on EI and just keep up dating other sites

All the best Lady Von Teese

Either I've missed something or the lack of sleep is making me confused lol

Blog Entries

I will make it simple, when us girls either go to the trouble like myself to do all the hard work in doing our my photo shoots so potential clients know It is me in the photo and not a scam and then post them for free eye candy on fetish and advertising forums. Or wen other girls are spending their hard earned cash to pay for their photo shoots and photo shopping of their photos who also post them on here on the forums. You guys will hit the thanks button to say thank for "downloading photos from the internet" but not when we go to all the trouble of doing the work ourselves or paying for them to be taken and getting photo shop done to them.

Personally I find something wrong with that and more so on a fetish forum. And why I will not be assed anymore!!

Have a great weekend
    Lady Von Teese

Quote Originally Posted by Devastator View Post

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Ladyvonteese For This Useful Post:

messer2 (31-07-15)

5. Default

So you are upset because people have no pressed a "thanks" button? I would have thought the numerous personal compliments paid to you would have meant more than a meaningless "thanks" button but each to their own.

You hit the nail on the head, this is an advertising forum, its your choice if you post photos or not...I'm not here to tell you how to run your business.

anyway back to some photos

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	$_574.jpg 
Views:	93 
Size:	46.1 KB 
ID:	109752

Name:	7.jpg 
Views:	105 
Size:	44.4 KB 
ID:	109753

Name:	$_571111.jpg 
Views:	99 
Size:	41.0 KB 
ID:	109754

Name:	2829160700000578-3062704-image-a-95_1430405833237.jpg 
Views:	93 
Size:	47.4 KB 
ID:	109755

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Devastator For This Useful Post:

inpantyhose (18-05-15)

Blog Entries

I was mainly the other sections of EI I was having a rant about honey and I very much do appreciate yours and anyones kind words for my hard work in doing my own photo shoots.

Just about to pm you. xx

Lady Von Teese

Either I've missed something or the lack of sleep is making me confused lol[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE=Devastator;1554088]So you are upset because people have no pressed a "thanks" button? I would have thought the numerous personal compliments paid to you would have meant more than a meaningless "thanks" button but each to their own.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Ladyvonteese For This Useful Post:

inpantyhose (24-05-15)

9. Default

Personally I find something wrong with that and more so on a fetish forum. And why I will not be assed anymore!!
    I was mainly the other sections of EI I was having a rant about honey and I very much do appreciate yours and anyones kind words for my hard work in doing my own photo shoots.
    Ok then! You feel free to make up your mind whenever you want TBH I really don't care

Who wants more photos? Feel free to pass because they might be photoshopped,non genuine,etc etc etc lol

These were from a simple google image search! The last 1....woozer
    Last edited by Devastator; 16-05-15 at 22:03.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Devastator For This Useful Post:

bollocks (25-05-15), inpantyhose (18-05-15)

11. Dick

Quote Originally Posted by Devastator View Post
    Ok then! You feel free to make up your mind whenever you want TBH I really don't care

Who wants more photos? Feel free to pass because they might be photoshopped,non genuine,etc etc etc lol

These were from a simple google image search! The last 1....woozer
    The last one ..... yes! amazing. It's great what a 10euro pair of leggings can do to an ass!!
    First one is a peach too. That ass looks like it's been inflated, I'd stick my pin in it. LOL

xx
    Last edited by inpantyhose; 18-05-15 at 07:01. Reason: not sure

12. Default

Quote Originally Posted by inpantyhose View Post
    The last one ..... yes! amazing. It's great what a 10euro pair of leggings can do to an ass!!
    First one is a peach too. That ass looks like it's been inflated, I'd stick my pin in it. LOL

xx
    lol, if the leggings are cheaper does that mean less material therefore more see through? I hope so...roll on the crap economy

So in better news I found another photo of this girl

13. Default

Just about to pm you. xx

Lady Von Teese

How did the legging shopping go, pick up anything nice?

xx

Blog Entries

Very well honey and yet to wear my sexy wet/leather looking leggings yet, plus I bought an amazing pair of shorts/ trousers combined. Shorts with lace trouser legs and will be out on the town with them on in London this weekend. Cant wait.!!

Thanks for asking, if or when I get a chance I will put a photos up on my website and twitter so you can see them. xx

Lady Von Teese

Quote Originally Posted by inpantyhose View Post
    How did the legging shopping go, pick up anything nice?

xx

Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast