View Poll Results: which do you like?

Voters
17. You may not vote on this poll
  • lower leg (below knee)

    1 5.88%
  • upper leg (above knee to crotch)

    6 35.29%
  • the whole of the legs

    10 58.82%
  • thin (boyish)

    2 11.76%
  • thicker (stronger, dont mean muscle just build)

    1 5.88%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 21

Thread: to the leg men!

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    10,884
    Blog Entries
    1
    Reviews
    10

    Default to the leg men!

    what do YOU mean when you say youre a leg man? you mean the length?, the lower leg (the area below the knee especially (aka putting the pin in pins)?, or the top of the leg (thighs - area from knees to crotch)? or maybe all of it and if so more.....chunky, thin or what?


  2. The Following User Says Thank You to funlover12 For This Useful Post:

    SmallHorn (21-03-15)

  3. #2
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    13,723
    Reviews
    10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by funlover12 View Post
    what do YOU mean when you say youre a leg man? you mean the length?, the lower leg (the area below the knee especially (aka putting the pin in pins)?, or the top of the leg (thighs - area from knees to crotch)? or maybe all of it and if so more.....chunky, thin or what?

    From bottom to top (thighs) the longer the better.

    You know the ones that go on forever, dreamy.......................
    Last edited by irishdeltaforce; 21-03-15 at 22:49.

  4. #3
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    10,884
    Blog Entries
    1
    Reviews
    10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by irishdeltaforce View Post
    From bottom to top (thighs) the longer the better.

    You know the ones that go on forever, dreamy.......................
    ah but you didnt say thin n boyish or more solid thighs?


  5. #4
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    4,402
    Reviews
    11

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by funlover12 View Post
    what do YOU mean when you say youre a leg man? you mean the length?, the lower leg (the area below the knee especially (aka putting the pin in pins)?, or the top of the leg (thighs - area from knees to crotch)? or maybe all of it and if so more.....chunky, thin or what?
    When I say I'm a "leg man" I mean that my favourite part of a ladies body is the legs. The longer the leg the better as far as I'm concerned which is why I'm usually attracted to taller ladies.

    Long legs, toned thighs and shapely calves with delicate little ankles make up the perfect pair of legs for me. Even better if the lady is wearing high heels and stockings.

    I've met a few escorts who I consider to have spectacular legs: Sonya Strawberry's legs are absolutely amazing, Melek has a stunning pair of legs and Sexy Eliza at 6'1" has legs that go on and on and on........

    In Summary legs like these:

    Admin: obsolete picture removed
    Admin: obsolete picture removed

  6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Klittyliker For This Useful Post:

    circumcised guy (22-03-15), irishdeltaforce (22-03-15), Escort AdvertiserSonyaxx (19-04-15)

  7. #5
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    6,424
    Reviews
    51

    Default

    Thin boyish thighs







    Polls

  8. #6
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    somewhere in the back of beyond
    Posts
    1,556
    Reviews
    56

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Klittyliker View Post
    When I say I'm a "leg man" I mean that my favourite part of a ladies body is the legs. The longer the leg the better as far as I'm concerned which is why I'm usually attracted to taller ladies.

    Long legs, toned thighs and shapely calves with delicate little ankles make up the perfect pair of legs for me. Even better if the lady is wearing high heels and stockings.

    I've met a few escorts who I consider to have spectacular legs: Sonya Strawberry's legs are absolutely amazing, Melek has a stunning pair of legs and Sexy Eliza at 6'1" has legs that go on and on and on........

    In Summary legs like these:

    Admin: obsolete picture removed
    Admin: obsolete picture removed
    Yes just like meleks pins just so perfect ,I'd spot them a mile away

  9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to johnb59 For This Useful Post:

    circumcised guy (22-03-15), Klittyliker (21-03-15)

  10. #7
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    In this thread
    Posts
    21,745
    Reviews
    102

    Default

    They don't get much longer then these....

    Admin: obsolete picture removed

  11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to JAMESCORK For This Useful Post:

    feargal (22-03-15), irishdeltaforce (22-03-15), Klittyliker (22-03-15)

  12. #8
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    993
    Reviews
    7

    Default

    "Men love women's legs because they know they lead somewhere"


    Can't remember who said this .......Jayne Mansfield maybe

  13. #9
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    Eire.
    Posts
    8,325
    Reviews
    39

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Danny2011 View Post
    "Men love women's legs because they know they lead somewhere"

    It's worth repeating anyway.
    Can't remember who said this .......Jayne Mansfield maybe
    ..........

  14. #10
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    4,402
    Reviews
    11

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JAMESCORK View Post
    They don't get much longer then these....

    Admin: obsolete picture removed
    I was informed recently that Cheryl is actually taller than the 5'11" she states on her profile.

    Can anyone confirm if this is true??

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •