Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: Time Out

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny Simpleton View Post
    Your definitely a credit to these forums Alyssa
    You are a very level headed lady who's posts were helpful, sensible and honest and you never got into arguments etc.
    All the best and see you back soon.
    Thanks darling for your lovely words I hope too be back some fine day and until then I may sneak in to see the asylum is running well kisses take care xx
    Will MISS you all... For those of you that will keep in touch you know how to do this.... Take Care Kisses Alyssa Jenkins xxxx

Quote Originally Posted by Clyde View Post
    All the best Alyssa your an awesome lady xxx
    Clyde,
    How long has it been we have known one another? Seems a long long time I will always remember your happy smile when you are doing good for others such a nice quality to have don't lose that.
    Hope to see you some sunny day my dear friend I wish you well and even though life has held much turbulence you will come out a winner.
    Take care xxx
    Will MISS you all... For those of you that will keep in touch you know how to do this.... Take Care Kisses Alyssa Jenkins xxxx

Unfortunately, I've never had the pleasure of meeting your lovely self, but I've heard such nice things about you sweet

lady, and you've always been so helpful and a great contribution on the boards

I sincerely wish you the best in whatever path you chose to take. I'm sure you'll smash it whatever you choose to do...

You will be missed sweetie

Leigha XXX
    Last edited by Irish Leigha; 27-03-15 at 09:04.
    STRONG PEOPLE DON'T PUT OTHERS DOWN, THEY LIFT THEM UP♡♡
    Strong minded, Classy, Intelligent Playmate Back In Town

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Irish Leigha For This Useful Post:

Alyssa Jenkins (27-03-15)

Quote Originally Posted by Westsidex View Post
    I have felt like that my whole life Jenkins.

see ya in the morning,
    Westside.
    Ah Westie don't hold back on the emotions I know you secretly will go mad without me.
    Hope to catch you on the forums some of the days xxx

Quote Originally Posted by Lillie View Post
    Good Luck Alyssa i wish you all the best xxx
    Thanks very much and good luck to you xxx

Quote Originally Posted by Young Banger View Post
    CONGRATULATIONS Alyssa and hope yous have a very happy life together ..hehe
    Thanks and hope your posting will become more in depth have a good time xx

Quote Originally Posted by samlad View Post
    All the best, Alyssa x
    Ah Froggy I will miss you very much and I wish you all the best to it was great dealing with you thanks for being lovely xxx

Quote Originally Posted by Floki View Post
    Good luck and stay safe.
    All the best xx
    Thanks and wishing you all the luck in the world xxx

Quote Originally Posted by Nicole View Post
    I wish you all the best in future Alyssa

Hugs xxx
    Nicole
    Nicole,
    You are wonderful and thanks for all of your support and hardwork behind the scenes I appreciate you and wish you a bright wonderful future wherever you want that to lead you xxx

Quote Originally Posted by gameboy View Post
    NO!!! Say you've changed your mind or I will have to start a petition.

My very first Review on EI.We've had some fun since then

Sent you PM

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
    Yes your first review on ei gosh we have some wonderful memories you are a true gentleman and I'm so happy I met you thank you for the fun times that we shared and I wish you nothing but happiness and all the wonderful things you deserve xxx

Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast