Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Time Out

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Reviews

I suppose running away was never going to end well, have to go back and serve your time sooner or later I suppose, how long do you think youll get? no too long I hope, heres hoping theyre lenient on you

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to funlover12 For This Useful Post:

Alyssa Jenkins (19-03-15)

Reviews

You seem to be Royalty here . Any chance of you visiting Dublin before you leave , your Highness !
    Last edited by bootboy; 19-03-15 at 08:12.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to bootboy For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by bootboy View Post
    You seem to be Royalty here . Any chance of you visiting Dublin before you leave , your Highness !
    Sorry hunny I was in Dublin a few weeks ago but maybe in future as I said we never know I could appear back in a few months nobody knows.

It is rather my gents and friends who are treated like royalty in my presence anybody who is respectful will always be rewarded and by being the first to be kind and nice it almost always attracts the same treatment in return xxx
    Will MISS you all... For those of you that will keep in touch you know how to do this.... Take Care Kisses Alyssa Jenkins xxxx

Reviews

Your definitely a credit to these forums Alyssa
    You are a very level headed lady who's posts were helpful, sensible and honest and you never got into arguments etc.
    All the best and see you back soon.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Johnny Simpleton For This Useful Post:

All the best Alyssa your an awesome lady xxx
    Who loves ya baby......!!

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Clyde For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Clyde View Post
    All the best Alyssa your an awesome lady xxx
    Clyde,
    How long has it been we have known one another? Seems a long long time I will always remember your happy smile when you are doing good for others such a nice quality to have don't lose that.
    Hope to see you some sunny day my dear friend I wish you well and even though life has held much turbulence you will come out a winner.
    Take care xxx
    Will MISS you all... For those of you that will keep in touch you know how to do this.... Take Care Kisses Alyssa Jenkins xxxx

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny Simpleton View Post
    Your definitely a credit to these forums Alyssa
    You are a very level headed lady who's posts were helpful, sensible and honest and you never got into arguments etc.
    All the best and see you back soon.
    Thanks darling for your lovely words I hope too be back some fine day and until then I may sneak in to see the asylum is running well kisses take care xx

All the best Alyssa.
    It was a pleasure to have crossed paths with you and I will always remember our meeting
    Take care beautiful and good luck in whatever is on your next page in life
    Last edited by Irishrover74; 19-03-15 at 15:40.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Irishrover74 For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Irishrover74 View Post
    All the best Alyssa.
    It was a pleasure to have crossed paths with you and I will always remember our meeting
    Take care beautiful and good luck in whatever is on your next page in life
    Thanks lovely it was wonderful to have met you I wish you all you deserve in life and more only good things are what such a lovely man deserves kisses xxx

Reviews

Good luck Alyssa

16. The Following User Says Thank You to 2camp For This Useful Post:

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast