Quote Originally Posted by Hot Lizzy View Post
Sorry Ber,

If i don't feel comfortable then im afraid that i say so and ask said gent to leave - that way i am being fair.........sorry i cannot do this 'job' if i dont want to get it together with a client or is that not the norm - surely nobody can be that greedy........greed is not good.

I cannot be any fairer than that now can i - why the hell waste time leaving reports anyway - where is the big deal in them.......I just dont get it at all.........sorry some on this site have too many for a normal man to want to see them - well in My country it would be too many..........Men like to think that they are theirs all theirs and that you cannot wait to see them again as the Client is special........not a girl that has 50+ reports, that in London would just make her a slapper.........Sorry to offend but it would and if you think about it how many reports does one really need??? No more than 10 at the very most......

xxx Lizzy 6 reports
well liz i 100% agree with u that if u arent comfortable seeing the client that u
ask them to leave no money has changed hands so there are no losers,actuually
I would commend u on that attitude as if more ladies did that there would be less
poor appointments,but i fear in theese recessionary times when some ladies get
a client through the door they will try to go through with the appointment no matter
what fearing that another might not be along for awhile.
what was being discussed here was a lady seeing the client and not giving a
good service because she didnt enjoy being with the client which is a different
issue
Also as regards the amount of reviews a lady really dosent have a choice how
many reviews she recieves as she has no control over whether a guy submits
them or not and it always seems the popular girls end up with alot of
reviews.
If she opts out of the review system she will have no reviews and also her
pics will not be verified
There must be some merit in having reviews because all the ladies would opt out
if there wasnt