Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: A tribute to one beautiful woman

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Lovely words!!!

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Sonyaxx For This Useful Post:

Klittyliker (15-03-15), Miss Alisha (15-03-15), slavetoyou (15-03-15)

Such a lovely compliment to your lady!
    Good bye Ireland!

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Stella For This Useful Post:

Miss Alisha (15-03-15), slavetoyou (15-03-15), tom sand (15-03-15)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Stella View Post
    Such a lovely compliment to your lady!
    not really understanding the mistress/slave/bootboy dynamic are you

Reviews

Mother of God!

If anyone else was to post something as cringe-inducing and gimpish as this on the forums they'd be ridiculed from here to eternity.

Get a grip ffs.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Jiberjabber View Post
    Mother of God!

If anyone else was to post something as cringe-inducing and gimpish as this on the forums they'd be ridiculed from here to eternity.

Get a grip ffs.
    was thinkin the same but then remembered its a given for a sub to be so worshipping init so straight out of the blocks its taken with the tiniest amount of salt possible
    Last edited by funlover12; 15-03-15 at 18:14. Reason: nano salt?

8. The Following User Says Thank You to funlover12 For This Useful Post:

Alex.xx (16-03-15)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by funlover12 View Post
    was thinkin the same but then remembered its a given for a sub to be so worshipping init so straight out of the blocks its taken with the tiniest amount of salt possible
    go away funlover

10. The Following User Says Thank You to tom sand For This Useful Post:

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by tom sand View Post
    go away funlover
    burn tom

any reason your taking things up with me and not jj?
    seing as hes the one who started this..

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by space haze View Post
    jesus ...what a creep

Don't you know the 3rd commandment?

Anyway I would like you to enlighten me if you would and explain to me the comparison of the Graham Dwyer case and my opening post? You are obviously a well educated and open minded individual who uses some form of logic to deduce that I am a threat to my Mistress and I would love to hear from you your thought process in coming to this conclusion when clearly as any person can plainly see I worship and adore my Mistress and would never harm or upset her.

Now to call me a creep which means "a detestable person" when you seem to lack the capacity to understand or even comprehend what a sub/domme relationship is in my opinion showing you as an item similar to the one on the right of your avatar. Have I done something to offend you or are you scared of the unknown? Is it easier to direct hatred and insults at me?

I hope you can back up your statement and explain what it is you think I am going to do. Have you put a bet on in Paddy Powers to be the one who predicted slavetoyou being bad news, what is bad news waiting to happen.

Now I shall wait with anticipation for your response.
    Last edited by slavetoyou; 17-03-15 at 22:18.

I am the slave of Irish Mistress XXX, a Fetish Queen, A Bossy Bitch Mistress, A Goddess, yes my life is tough, but it is so good.

Webcam and phone chat sessions available

13. The Following User Says Thank You to slavetoyou For This Useful Post:

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Jiberjabber View Post
    Mother of God!

Get a grip ffs.
    It only took 6 posts before one of the people I was describing raised his head to ridicule me. Should I mock you over your love of Japanese comics, should I judge you.
    Your reviews are as long and cringe worthy as my post is so you may want to think about what you are saying. Did you bully people at school? Are you as open minded as you may like to think? Are you the man of the world you think you are? To be honest your reply shows you as a narrow minded man with no regard to others peoples beliefs or opinions, not the best light to be painted in but probably the best light for you.

To quote someone who you maybe familiar with "I thought what I'd do was, I'd pretend I was one of those deaf-mutes."
    Last edited by slavetoyou; 15-03-15 at 22:31.

I am the slave of Irish Mistress XXX, a Fetish Queen, A Bossy Bitch Mistress, A Goddess, yes my life is tough, but it is so good.

Webcam and phone chat sessions available

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Miss Alisha XXX View Post
    He is not just anyone though is he he has handed himself over to me and is my 24/7/365 slave who is simply declaring his love on a thread just like so many do on different topics.

Now funnily enough the only person to post in reply to this thread with a negative take until now is you!!!

I think you have an ignore button at your disposal, I might suggest you click on it.xx

Wow

Thanks for that brilliant piece of advice

Seriously

Last edited by Jiberjabber; 16-03-15 at 03:12. Reason: Hurhurhur ...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast