Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: Woman could win cash payout 20 years after divorce

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    Valhalla
    Posts
    9,319

    Default Woman could win cash payout 20 years after divorce

    What are your thoughts on this?

    For me, I don't think that she shouldn't be entitled to any of his money at all.
    They have be divorced for 20 years.

    http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-g...shire-31832392
    Last edited by Floki; 12-03-15 at 12:20.
    Don't waste your time looking back.
    You're not going that way.

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to Floki For This Useful Post:

    Stephanie (12-03-15)

  3. #2
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Dublin Luxury
    Posts
    12,024

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Floki View Post
    What are your thoughts on this?

    For me, I don't think that she shouldn't be entitled to any of his money at all.
    They have be divorced for 20 years.

    http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-g...shire-31832392
    Two questions : did he invent the thingie while they were married ?

    And : did he pay child support after the divorce ?

    xx
    I do what I want. I cannot do otherwise.

  4. #3
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Dublin Luxury
    Posts
    12,024

    Default

    And btw , Congrats on your advancement in the company x
    I do what I want. I cannot do otherwise.

  5. #4
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    31,673

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Stephanie View Post
    And btw , Congrats on your advancement in the company x
    What advancement?

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to samlad For This Useful Post:

    Stephanie (12-03-15)

  7. #5
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    Valhalla
    Posts
    9,319

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Stephanie View Post
    Two questions : did he invent the thingie while they were married ?

    And : did he pay child support after the divorce ?

    xx
    If he had invented this thingy while they were together, they couldn't really do much as this thingy was made after the divorce and the settlement had gone through.

    If he didn't pay child support and he wasn't working during the time or didn't have money when they had separated, she still wouldn't be entitled to anything.
    And if he did have to pay out because of this, then he should only pay the amount of child support she would have been entitled to only, nothing more.

    Quote Originally Posted by Stephanie View Post
    And btw , Congrats on your advancement in the company x
    Advancement in the company?
    I wish.
    Don't waste your time looking back.
    You're not going that way.

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to Floki For This Useful Post:

    Stephanie (12-03-15)

  9. #6
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Dublin Luxury
    Posts
    12,024

    Smile

    Quote Originally Posted by Floki View Post
    If he had invented this thingy while they were together, they couldn't really do much as this thingy was made after the divorce and the settlement had gone through.

    If he didn't pay child support and he wasn't working during the time or didn't have money when they had separated, she still wouldn't be entitled to anything.
    And if he did have to pay out because of this, then he should only pay the amount of child support she would have been entitled to only, nothing more.

    Aye x

    Quote Originally Posted by Floki
    Advancement in the company?
    I wish.
    I thought you be the guy with the Ban Hammer from now on xx
    I do what I want. I cannot do otherwise.

  10. #7
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Cork
    Posts
    2,389

    Default

    i defo wont be getting married any time soon

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •