Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: I know ive been Bad but

1. Default

I didn't know you did lesbian duos. I thought you were straight as a dye. I thought it was an April fool joke first, but it's only January (nearly) My cock is nearly 13 inches now thinking of that
    Give us a drink Sue Ellen

Hot Lizzy Guest

Quote Originally Posted by JR Ewing View Post
    I didn't know you did lesbian duos. I thought you were straight as a dye. I thought it was an April fool joke first, but it's only January (nearly) My cock is nearly 13 inches now thinking of that

Why would you say that - its true............you are in cork arent you???????

Take care happy new year..........xxxxxxxx Lizzy
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	16Liz .jpg 
Views:	15 
Size:	31.9 KB 
ID:	8023  
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Quote Originally Posted by annasavicha View Post
    Hopefully something rock hard with good oral performance etc.......
    I m better not getting champagnes,i don't really like it....

I better like receive pressies than promises and thanks for the ones i got,as i like them all....especially from the english lad.....

Dublin swamped does not affect me at all,mt phone still going on even my profile not up,which i m only happy about.....
    And thanks for the big kisses,Nicks Maaaaa......i really need them

as for ps-i do not they have one,as i been talking to them since very start when they arrived and helped them with questions they had for advertising etc...

If nick crushes me,i ll crush his balls and head,but i love my Nick darling,he s so sweet,so ruining everything all the time.......makes me love him more
    ello darlin, is that the sound of the your teapot i hear brewing

did you like all the pressies i got you

i,ve been a good boy while you were away partying

so is you and me an item again

good, give us a kiss
    Last edited by nick cotton; 02-01-09 at 14:05.

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by nick cotton View Post
    ello darlin, look see, i got you a REAL DIAMOND necklace, bracelet and ring $made by the world famous designer Zirconia, see worth a mint they are worked night and day at the women's rescue shelter i did, all the birds are going to be so jealous of you now give us a kiss then
    alright big nick, i done wot u told me with the voting stuff. When am i getting my 2 tins of harp lager, and wan of those funny fags, like you said? wud you give us another look at those dirty fotos of anna-zoe too?

Quote Originally Posted by eoghan View Post
    alright big nick, i done wot u told me with the voting stuff. When am i getting my 2 tins of harp lager, and wan of those funny fags, like you said? wud you give us another look at those dirty fotos of anna-zoe too?
    You done well boy, i,m a bit short at the minute, here,s 1 tin and 10 fags, and a pat on the head good boy, good boy listen son, a terrible thing has happened my girlfriend zoeanna and she needs someone small to climb into through her window and get her handbag i swear son, she,ll be so pleased she,, give you a blowjob

Hot Lizzy Guest

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by nick cotton View Post
    You done well boy, i,m a bit short at the minute, here,s 1 tin and 10 fags, and a pat on the head good boy, good boy listen son, a terrible thing has happened my girlfriend zoeanna and she needs someone small to climb into through her window and get her handbag i swear son, she,ll be so pleased she,, give you a blowjob

Everything you touch you taint nick........leave the little sod alone........you have little zoeanna now all worried what you are going to do with her money that she won at the bookies.........or didnt you know about her winnings.

Babs knew all about it surprised she didnt tell you over a swift half at the vic.

Better pm her to warn her not to keep that money under the matress like she usually does at the moment - dohh given the hiding place away again.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234