Thread: Not Really A Client Request But A Need to Know

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Hot Lizzy View Post
    Oh Luther or may i call you Lex........What is that..........a Full Time Job.....is that when you need one of those awful D52's Or UB40's Something like that - oh gosh i hope its not too painful working.

Come live with me in Hilton Towers........Its a bit like Alton but without the rides.....ergo its nothing like it i would guess, never been to Alton Towers.......

Luther you didn't come to warm my feet up........very disappointed in you i really am - i thought more of you than that to leave a lady with cold tutsies.......still my Rodeoman looked after them for me..........Now they are a snuggly and warm.......Don't you love Alton Towers, I could get some of those rides shipped in for you or if you prefer i can get some of those funfare rides for you to work on - top job is the waltzer, have your pick of ladies and all sorts of little itches from that job.........xxx Let me know soon as the fare is coming to town soon and i can get The two ron's to get it moved in the night by some of the boyz....... xxx Hot Lizzy now......... xxx
    I thought Hilton Towers was just like Alton Towers, but with more expensive rides and more fun!!!!
    Here's something for the tutsies.......
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	socks.jpg 
Views:	25 
Size:	16.5 KB 
ID:	7929