Quote Originally Posted by Hot Lizzy View Post
Call me old fashioned but somehow i think my life lots easier than yours.......also at my age there are bounds of descentcy and good taste, something that is rather lacking.

As for DVD i dont watch them come to that i think i am the only person in the world that doesnt have one - you see i like to read books - good books not shite.

Now you are the one that needs to have your life rebuilt as mine is just fine and dandy thanks very much for caring - i dont want to work all the time like you guys - for one i wouldnt have the energy or the inclination - there is a difference between you and me and that i have never batted for the other team where as you do.......

Enjoy making your film career - do you actually show your faces in that at all or is that all hidden too.........sorry to say that for me this is just a job and there are just 6 or so that for me it is pure pleasure - although none of my clients would ever know......

Now when you grow up give me a call, actually come to that you should give me your no cos if we are ever at the same place at the same time i can send you over the ones that i am unable to see.

Ciao darlings........ xxx Nothing personal just never kid a kidder........

We understand that u dont have energy to work all day, it is normal, it happens to everyone eventually. How come u ask if we show our faces in the videos? hahhahhaha
U never tried a pussy? Are u afraid of doing it?

Anyway we are playing with u, if someone who has visited us told us u are a real girl we would start to believe that u take all ur time in writing all that educated stuff that u claim.

Is the flying chicken ur pet? Poor him