Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Dog murdered

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Stephanie View Post
    I am disgusted .

I've always had kindness and admiration even , for Slavetoyou ; full respect to him for his passion and for 'owning' his desires.

But this glib take on a life cruelly taken speaks to lack of empathy , speaks to insensitivity , and to callousness.

I am really really surprised , and disappointed x
    I am surprised you are disgusted with my post considering you list STEAK in your list of favourite foods. Not much empathy for that life that produces that fine fillet as you chew on it I would think. So to describe my post as insensitive and callous is contradictive to say the least.
    Last edited by slavetoyou; 09-03-15 at 22:38.

I am the slave of Irish Mistress XXX, a Fetish Queen, A Bossy Bitch Mistress, A Goddess, yes my life is tough, but it is so good.

Webcam and phone chat sessions available

2. The Following User Says Thank You to slavetoyou For This Useful Post:

I am disgusted .

I've always had kindness and admiration even , for Slavetoyou ; full respect to him for his passion and for 'owning' his desires.

But this glib take on a life cruelly taken speaks to lack of empathy , speaks to insensitivity , and to callousness.

I am really really surprised , and disappointed x
    I love dogs too and think it was an awful act. Don't you see any conflict in your attitude to this and your attitude to fur though?
    Would you wear fox fur, or which creatures are ok to wear? Ink not mink baby
    I'm not baiting you btw, just commenting.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to The Hound For This Useful Post:

slavetoyou (09-03-15)

Quote Originally Posted by slavetoyou View Post
    I am surprised you are disgusted with my post considering you list STEAK in your list of favourite foods. Not much empathy for that life that produces that fine fillet as you chew on it I would think. So to describe my post as insensitive and callous is contradictive to say the least.
    I am upset at you taking a light tone to a pet having been intentionally , maliciously killed.

I eat meat , wear fur and leather .

If you wish , we can have a discussion on that.

I am upset by a beautiful pet dog champion having been poisoned and murdered for nothing more than .... What ?

You know I like you , and I applaud your courage in being who you are !

Your response today on this thread surprised me and upset me. xx
    I do what I want. I cannot do otherwise.

6. Default

Thanks! I am so glad you think I am weird, thats made my day. You don't need to understand why I like an ass whipping all you need to know is I LOVE AN ASS WHIPPING!!!!!!!

I think my Mistress has the entry forms ready to fill out.
    WEIRD AS IN DIFFERENT,

Is it painful, for a while i thought she smeared jam on your arse and was going to get you to lick it of. you'd have fun trying

Quote Originally Posted by The Hound View Post
    I love dogs too and think it was an awful act. Don't you see any conflict in your attitude to this and your attitude to fur though?
    Would you wear fox fur, or which creatures are ok to wear? Ink not mink baby
    I'm not baiting you btw, just commenting.
    No I don't.

Are you a vegetarian ?

Do you eat eggs ? Fish ? Chicken ? Wear leather ?

Do you ?

Does that mean that killing pet animals is ok ??

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Stephanie For This Useful Post:

Melindablondey (11-03-15)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Dickulous Doolally View Post
    WEIRD AS IN DIFFERENT,

Is it painful, for a while i thought she smeared jam on your arse and was going to get you to lick it of. you'd have fun trying
    Weird usually is.

Yes it was painful. No point in wasting my Mistress' time and energy unless it does hurt. She would have fun watching me

I am the slave of Irish Mistress XXX, a Fetish Queen, A Bossy Bitch Mistress, A Goddess, yes my life is tough, but it is so good.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to slavetoyou For This Useful Post:

Miss Alisha (11-03-15), Stephanie (10-03-15)

11. Default

Weird usually is.

Yes it was painful. No point in wasting my Mistress' time and energy unless it does hurt. She would have fun watching me
    but wouldnt sitting bare arsed on a hot stove have the same effect and cheaper too

Reviews

I am upset at you taking a light tone to a pet having been intentionally , maliciously killed.

I eat meat , wear fur and leather .

If you wish , we can have a discussion on that.

I am upset by a beautiful pet dog champion having been poisoned and murdered for nothing more than .... What ?

You know I like you , and I applaud your courage in being who you are !

Your response today on this thread surprised me and upset me. xx
    I do not condone the death of this dog but I will be honest I don't really carte about it. I actually do like animals and would not hurt them but have no problem eating them. But I ask why does a beautiful pet dog champion hold more importance than any other animal. I am surprised you are upset, I don't think it is worth getting upset over. Apologies for causing upset but I still stand by my post.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to slavetoyou For This Useful Post:

WEIRD AS IN DIFFERENT,

I get spanked

By my One Master *swooon*

Not nearly to the extent of Slavetoyou's pleasure , but I do sport some wicked bruises for a few days

It's an exquisite treat and pleasure xx

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Stephanie For This Useful Post:

slavetoyou (09-03-15)

Reviews

but wouldnt sitting bare arsed on a hot stove have the same effect and cheaper too

Believe it or not there is great pleasure in receiving such pain but only at the hands of my Mistress.

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to slavetoyou For This Useful Post:

Miss Alisha (11-03-15), Stephanie (09-03-15)

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast