Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: the truth about bigpaws and Gemma

Quote Originally Posted by Oven Ready Eddie View Post
    Well that’s my plans for next Christmas sorted . I doubt there’s an oven in Ireland hotter then being under that cute skirt in avatar. Doesn’t look to be much room but I’m sure I can snuggle in somehow and get comfy and hide out over Xmas. You won't even know I'm there.

Cheers Anna you’re a lifesaver.

And no probs on the accent front I’ll happily put a plum in my mouth and watch dvds of upstairs downstairs and brideshead revisited from now till next xmas or if you prefer the cockney accent I’ll watch Eastenders.

If u cant get in there all of u,u can put just ur head in there,still nice,and u ll not need to face and see with ur own eyes all the christmas horror passing by.

yeah,i think thet cock accent ll be ok
    I m still lurking sometimes ;-)

Quote Originally Posted by annasavicha View Post
    If u cant get in there all of u,u can put just ur head in there,still nice,and u ll not need to face and see with ur own eyes all the christmas horror passing by.

yeah,i think thet cock accent ll be ok

One sec Anna I can't hear you it’s a little muffled in here…………….[POP] ah that’s better, my word it’s warm in there. Little caught for space but luckily I’m part ostrich so just the head out of sight and I’m happy.

Just one problem and I hate to be a nuisance but I brought my suitcase and well I could only find one place to put it but for some reason every time I open it I can hear a faint ohhh ahhhhh sound from you. I can’t imagine what the suitcase is rubbing against but if it's causing you any bother you just let me know. We are going to be neighbors and its best we sort out these things from the get go.

I think this will work out fine, just think of the advantages,

An extra set of claws to hold onto the shopping bags with on the way home,
    Never be short of a quill to write with,
    Never sleep it in ever again as you will have an in built alarm cock (I mean clock, sorry)
    Finally find out which comes first, the chicken or the egg (alas it’s me )

The list is endless

But not sure what you’re clients will make of it but it’ll sure make for some interesting reviews.

[Anna was great but the chicken wasn’t really trying] or worse [the chicken was great but Anna wasn’t really trying]

Oh I invited some friends round for a little house warming (not that it needs warming mind) so don’t wait up as when we old cluckers get together we can’t be stopped nattering. Now I know what you are thinking….we will wreck the place but I promise we will be a good as gold.

Now where will I park me bicycle?

Nighty nite neighbour, sleep tight…..I know I will (you don’t snore do you?)
    This message brought to you by the P.L.O. The poultry Liberation Organization. Motto, We Lay as we Slay

Reviews

Ah Jeez Oven Ready would u ever get rid of that coloured writing its dreadful & stop chatting up that luscious Anna S. I'm getting jealous & remember I eat turkey all year round too..

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Hot Lizzy View Post
    I could go to the police to get it found.........its an irish address thats all that i do know.

If you have the mail then can you not find the ip address or does it have to have come direct - i don't think that it was godfather at all, i never mentioned that it was.....

Your site you have back who you want to post on here, although i rather think that if you took a poll on here as to whether he was wanted back or not that he wouldnt be. Or maybe i would be wrong - it matters not though does it cos its your show and not mine - were it be mine he would have been kicked off for good.

Liz

Hi Lizzy,

IP address should be in header if it was hotmail. You need to view full email header and IP should be in there somewhere, think it is call X-originator IP or something like that. I am only saying this because if someone on here is harassing you and you can provide us with their IP we can then ban their IP from this site plus identify any accounts they have here.

Pat x

Quote Originally Posted by experienced punter View Post
    Ah Jeez Oven Ready would u ever get rid of that coloured writing its dreadful & stop chatting up that luscious Anna S. I'm getting jealous & remember I eat turkey all year round too..

But I love pink Ex P, don’t you You don’t prefer………

Brown do yah?!!!

You should see the beautiful shade of pink that my new pad is painted, all mod cons, central heating, hot running water which I have no control over but hey it's Anna’s gaff and she’s got first call. It just means I have be quick to a catch shower. It’s even got an intercom button that when I press it it never fails to get Anna’s attention. Not many chickens have a penthouse pad like this. And all I have to do is pop the head out and the view is stunning.

Don’t be jealous, Anna and me are just twat mates

I am looking for a summer residence Ex P if you have a spare room at the back.
    This message brought to you by the P.L.O. The poultry Liberation Organization. Motto, We Lay as we Slay

But not sure what you’re clients will make of it but it’ll sure make for some interesting reviews.

[Anna was great but the chicken wasn’t really trying] or worse [the chicken was great but Anna wasn’t really trying]
    Or.......Anna was desperate to cum,but her cock was dead

Now where will I park me bicycle?

Nighty nite neighbour, sleep tight…..I know I will (you don’t snore do you?)
    I will lend you my mate for your bicycle

My dearest cock,we aint neighbours,you re in my property

I am looking for a summer residence Ex P if you have a spare room at the back.
    And this spoilt lil cock gets more and more greedy

Hot Lizzy Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Patricia View Post
    Hi Lizzy,

IP address should be in header if it was hotmail. You need to view full email header and IP should be in there somewhere, think it is call X-originator IP or something like that. I am only saying this because if someone on here is harassing you and you can provide us with their IP we can then ban their IP from this site plus identify any accounts they have here.

Pat x

Hi Patricia and to all at E-I.........

Firstly I would like to wish you all there a very Happy, Healthy and Prosperous 2009 -

I have seen nor heard not another word from this person after i informed him that he would be sent several mails from people on this site that cared not a jot what he had written - sorry to say i do believe he was 'spammed' but about 10 people on here with mail telling him where to go and to 'knock it on the head' - he has -

A friend of mine has dealt with the matter for me, he is an I.T. wizz and has some connections with the 'force' - get my drift.......he knows just where and who it came from and let me know too.

Should i receive any more filth like this then i will pass on all details but i think that we both know it won't happen again........I would of cut and paste it for all to see but it was very detremental your site and to you.......that would just be letting him win - as you know cutting and pasting is not my forte.......he also slagged off my web manager which is not acceptable either as i know he has made many websites for girls that work in Ireland, all of which i thought that it best not to be on here or come to that anywhere.

My warmest regards to you and yours,

Liz Hilton xxx

Or.......Anna was desperate to cum,but her cock was dead

What’s the difference between sexy and kinky?
    Sexy is when you use a feather but kinky is when you use the whole chicken

I will lend you my mate for your bicycle

Just on flat boundaries and stuff. I don’t mind you borrowing any of my things but my little pink bike is only meant for one at a time so quit showing off,

I wouldn’t mind but she has her own,

Remind me to NEVER borrow her bike

And if you are out for a cycle, watch out for cracks on the road.

My dearest cock,we aint neighbours,you re in my property

You know what they say…..possession is nine tenths of the law sexy

Quote Originally Posted by annasavicha View Post
    And this spoilt lil cock gets more and more greedy
    I can't help it, I'm like a kid in a candy store and you and Ex P have the sweetest asses here

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast