Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: the truth about bigpaws and Gemma

How could i miss out on so much sh!t?????
    I m still lurking sometimes ;-)

Reviews

Default Sad prick

Wwll sadfather i know youll see this banned r not i know who you r wer you live & what u look like keep pestering friends of mine youll hav alot more to worry about than wat your goin to call that baby your expecting and i mean this

Hot Lizzy Guest

Thumbs down

Quote Originally Posted by big daddy 69 View Post
    Wwll sadfather i know youll see this banned r not i know who you r wer you live & what u look like keep pestering friends of mine youll hav alot more to worry about than wat your goin to call that baby your expecting and i mean this

His wife is expecting a baby........You have to be joking........ARE YOU???

Quote Originally Posted by annasavicha View Post
    How could i miss out on so much sh!t?????
    That’s because you are spending so long over and above the allotted time with nice English fellas Anna. It’s a wonder you have time to look out the window much less log on here.

Ps

I can do a passable English accent.
    This message brought to you by the P.L.O. The poultry Liberation Organization. Motto, We Lay as we Slay

Quote Originally Posted by Oven Ready Eddie View Post
    That’s because you are spending so long over and above the allotted time with nice English fellas Anna. It’s a wonder you have time to look out the window much less log on here.

Ps

I can do a passable English accent.

It s very true,Eddie,i like english fellas.....they are really nice to me....
    I took corton off my window,so i can look outta it and be here in same time

It s very true,Eddie,i like english fellas.....they are really nice to me....
    I took corton off my window,so i can look outta it and be here in same time
    Ah you have a room with a view I see but the vista contained within has a depth of vision and beauty of such scope that the outside world and nature itself can only imitate I feel.

What need of curtain’s for they only hide the suns warming rays from such an exquisite and petite bird of paradise to prime her feathers before she takes flight on hummingbirds wings nor what need of blinds to act as bar’s to the guilded cage of her abode but not of her spirit.

Sorry Anna I always get a little dramatic this time of year when I manage to survive Xmas din dins.

Happy new year Anna and may the new year be worthy of the faith we bestow upon it and what we wish for it to be.
    This message brought to you by the P.L.O. The poultry Liberation Organization. Motto, We Lay as we Slay

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Hot Lizzy View Post
    Patricia......... you know just what he did - he opened a webblog account and called it some name under his own name...
    I'm aware of the santa paws thing, but what is there to say "santapaws" is bigpaws or godfather? Do you have an ip for the person sending you nasty emails by chance? If you do I can see if said person also has an account here.

Hot Lizzy Guest

Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by Patricia View Post
    I'm aware of the santa paws thing, but what is there to say "santapaws" is bigpaws or godfather? Do you have an ip for the person sending you nasty emails by chance? If you do I can see if said person also has an account here.

I could go to the police to get it found.........its an irish address thats all that i do know.

If you have the mail then can you not find the ip address or does it have to have come direct - i don't think that it was godfather at all, i never mentioned that it was.....

Your site you have back who you want to post on here, although i rather think that if you took a poll on here as to whether he was wanted back or not that he wouldnt be. Or maybe i would be wrong - it matters not though does it cos its your show and not mine - were it be mine he would have been kicked off for good.

Liz

Quote Originally Posted by Oven Ready Eddie View Post
    Ah you have a room with a view I see but the vista contained within has a depth of vision and beauty of such scope that the outside world and nature itself can only imitate I feel.

What need of curtain’s for they only hide the suns warming rays from such an exquisite and petite bird of paradise to prime her feathers before she takes flight on hummingbirds wings nor what need of blinds to act as bar’s to the guilded cage of her abode but not of her spirit.

Sorry Anna I always get a little dramatic this time of year when I manage to survive Xmas din dins.

Happy new year Anna and may the new year be worthy of the faith we bestow upon it and what we wish for it to be.
    Well,so i ve 2 windows,one vista and e-i

curtains.........it saves privacy of my very own english man

Thanks for the wishes,and if u immitate english accent the way i like it to be,i will hide u next christmas under my skirt so u ll be safe

Well,so i ve 2 windows,one vista and e-i

curtains.........it saves privacy of my very own english man

Thanks for the wishes,and if u immitate english accent the way i like it to be,i will hide u next christmas under my skirt so u ll be safe
    Well that’s my plans for next Christmas sorted . I doubt there’s an oven in Ireland hotter then being under that cute skirt in avatar. Doesn’t look to be much room but I’m sure I can snuggle in somehow and get comfy and hide out over Xmas. You won't even know I'm there.

Cheers Anna you’re a lifesaver.

And no probs on the accent front I’ll happily put a plum in my mouth and watch dvds of upstairs downstairs and brideshead revisited from now till next xmas or if you prefer the cockney accent I’ll watch Eastenders.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast