Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 79

Thread: rip off escorts will enjoy new laws

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Dublin
    Posts
    2,356
    Blog Entries
    2
    Reviews
    6

    Default rip off escorts will enjoy new laws

    Think about it - what keeps these escorts in check- the review system- with no reviews the punter has no protection and the escort can demand whatever of him and threaten him with the cops! He is the only criminal in the transaction - lord save us- so who u going to ring?
    Seek and you shall find!

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to UB40 For This Useful Post:

    redone7010 (07-03-15)

  3. #2
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    932
    Reviews
    6

    Default

    And that's 1 of the biggest problems with the reviews.

    Clients using it to keep escorts in CHECK...... That's not how the review system is supposed to work but there is guys out there to try and use it as leverage to get girls to do things they don't want.

  4. #3

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by UB40 View Post
    Think about it - what keeps these escorts in check- the review system- with no reviews the punter has no protection and the escort can demand whatever of him and threaten him with the cops! He is the only criminal in the transaction - lord save us- so who u going to ring?
    but probably the majority of guys dont review anyway and take the bad experience on the chin and move on, with the new law looming its means that guys simply won't visit these escorts unless drunk or stoned. Even the well reviewed ladies will struggle
    Last edited by TheMinder; 07-03-15 at 01:53.

  5. The Following User Says Thank You to TheMinder For This Useful Post:

    redone7010 (07-03-15)

  6. #4

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rodg View Post
    And that's 1 of the biggest problems with the reviews.

    Clients using it to keep escorts in CHECK...... That's not how the review system is supposed to work but there is guys out there to try and use it as leverage to get girls to do things they don't want.
    the good escorts have nothing to fear from reviews, its only when you act unprofessionally in the business will you attract the wrong sort of people, same as in any business

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to TheMinder For This Useful Post:

    redone7010 (07-03-15)

  8. #5
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Dublin
    Posts
    2,356
    Blog Entries
    2
    Reviews
    6

    Default

    You can bet your bottom dollar that these guys read the reviews before making appointments - so this info will no
    longer be available-


    Quote Originally Posted by TheMinder View Post
    but probably the majority of guys dont review anyway and take the bad experience on the chin and move on, with the new law looming its means that guys simply won't visit these escorts unless drunk or stoned. Even the well reviewed ladies will struggle
    Seek and you shall find!

  9. #6
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Galway
    Posts
    18,937
    Reviews
    68

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by UB40 View Post
    Think about it - what keeps these escorts in check- the review system- with no reviews the punter has no protection and the escort can demand whatever of him and threaten him with the cops! He is the only criminal in the transaction - lord save us- so who u going to ring?
    The good reviewed ladies


    " WE ARE CONNACHT "

  10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to willie wacker For This Useful Post:

    amylove69 (07-03-15), Sexy Sandy 69 (09-03-15), Escort AdvertiserStephanie (07-03-15), TonyStark (07-03-15)

  11. #7

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by UB40 View Post
    You can bet your bottom dollar that these guys read the reviews before making appointments - so this info will no
    longer be available-
    I never did, didnt bother me ,,if i liked the look of the escort, i give her a ring and if she sounded nice and friendly just went along, sometimes got recommendations from a mate who saw the escort before, this is only a small community here you know

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to TheMinder For This Useful Post:

    Escort AdvertiserMistress Silke (07-03-15)

  13. #8
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    GALWAY
    Posts
    1,763

    Default

    Ghost busters you'll get as much sympathy there as you will from well reviewed verified escorts
    Some people have to have the last word,
    but they don't actually want you to stop talking,
    as they like the sound of their own voices too much.



  14. The Following User Says Thank You to amylove69 For This Useful Post:

    willie wacker (07-03-15)

  15. #9
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Dublin
    Posts
    2,356
    Blog Entries
    2
    Reviews
    6

    Default

    I had ghostbusters in mind but it may be as easy
    to get them as a well reviewed escort at short notice
    Seek and you shall find!

  16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to UB40 For This Useful Post:

    amylove69 (07-03-15), Escort AdvertiserStephanie (07-03-15)

  17. #10
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    GALWAY
    Posts
    1,763

    Default

    That Unfortunately is probably true


    Quote Originally Posted by UB40 View Post
    I had ghostbusters in mind but it may be as easy
    to get them as a well reviewed escort at short notice
    Some people have to have the last word,
    but they don't actually want you to stop talking,
    as they like the sound of their own voices too much.



  18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to amylove69 For This Useful Post:

    Escort AdvertiserStephanie (07-03-15), UB40 (07-03-15)

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •