Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 92

Thread: Reputation

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    The Midlands
    Posts
    3,863
    Reviews
    46

    Default Reputation

    Ok so was with a lady last week that I visited before she has 100 plus positive reviews and she was telling me that when this new law comes in that girls I mean established girls with a good reputation will only accept bookings from established genuine members and as the more established girls will probably be busier,will guys with no reputation be left with girls who are not established.
    So what Iím asking girls is this true,I can see her point but then again itís the buyer who will be prosecuted not the seller.So what u think girls ?
    Thanks

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Retired
    Posts
    2,711
    Reviews
    104

    Default

    Most ladies say they only get about 20% clients from forum members , however i can see more of the clients here staying with established ladies so new ladies might find it difficult

  3. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to zoozoozoo For This Useful Post:

    casman (06-03-15), Escort AdvertiserIris Gomez (06-03-15), Petros (06-03-15)

  4. #3
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    The Midlands
    Posts
    3,863
    Reviews
    46

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by zoozoozoo View Post
    Most ladies say they only get about 20% clients from forum members , however i can see more of the clients here staying with established ladies so new ladies might find it difficult
    20% thought it would be much higher than that,well if this is true established girls, will established guys get first pick.
    Need to hear the opinion of the well reviewed ladies if they are not too busy

  5. #4
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Luxury accommodation
    Posts
    17,870

    Default

    Amount of reviews makes no difference to the business, nor one should think the more reviews the more established the lady it is or the client/potential client.

    Reputation it is not on the reviews, it is on who and how many can vouch for you as being genuine.
    Last edited by Rachel Divine; 06-03-15 at 17:17.

  6. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Rachel Divine For This Useful Post:

    casman (06-03-15), Escort Advertisergisele (06-03-15), Hagane00 (06-03-15), Escort AdvertiserIrish Josephine (07-03-15), Irish Fiona (07-03-15), sixfourblond (06-03-15), SmallHorn (06-03-15)

  7. #5
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    The Midlands
    Posts
    3,863
    Reviews
    46

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rachel Divine View Post
    Amount of reviews makes no difference to the business, nor one should think the more reviews the more established the lady it is or the client/potential client.

    Reputation it is not on the reviews, it is on who and how many can vouch for you as being genuine.
    Well thats what i meant Rachael all combined reviews,who u have seen can verify ur genuine all the stuff that makes u a reliable client that is genuine and trustworthy...id take a girl as genuine after a few reviews depending who the reviewer was,but after the law comes in reviews will be no more or very little.
    Last edited by casman; 06-03-15 at 17:37.

  8. #6
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    10,884
    Blog Entries
    1
    Reviews
    10

    Default

    girls also say everyone has a huge cock and they look like brad pitt...


  9. The Following User Says Thank You to funlover12 For This Useful Post:

    casman (06-03-15)

  10. #7

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by casman View Post
    20% thought it would be much higher than that,well if this is true established girls, will established guys get first pick.
    Need to hear the opinion of the well reviewed ladies if they are not too busy
    I'd put it vastly lower, I put off ei members but I've shared with the typically popular kiss ass ladies here and its the same

    Most clients dont know there is forums.. or have any intereast in them, or gossip...


    And preference to established reviewers, ill retire ducking first if I have to kiss there egotistical arses to make a crust

    Ive built my regulars up, by providing enjoyable encounters worth coming back for, if I have to start been nice to over grown children with wayyy to high opinions, well it wont happen, Ive pride

    But serious ye think alot of yerselfs bless ye
    Last edited by annabel taylor; 06-03-15 at 18:01.
    Freddo bars are now 50 cent! Has Fred grown up... gotten a mortgage and thinks he can take liberties??
    Frog faced cunt.
    DUNDALK 24th 25th and 26th flying visit
    discreet 4 star location
    http://www.escort-ireland.com/boards...annabel-taylor

  11. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to annabel taylor For This Useful Post:

    bendmychasis (06-03-15), casman (06-03-15), Hagane00 (06-03-15), Irish Fiona (07-03-15), tipp oldie (06-03-15)

  12. #8
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    :o)
    Posts
    15,866

    Default

    Forum members are nothing to us in all honesty... 99% of the generous clients wouldnt use the forum....


    Do you's think i would say half the stuff if my daddies were reading this....there's only one who reads this and he just laughs, Hi Shameless.....

  13. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to SophieX For This Useful Post:

    ana massage (07-03-15), casman (06-03-15), Irish Fiona (07-03-15), sixfourblond (06-03-15), SmallHorn (06-03-15), TiffanyTees (06-03-15)

  14. #9
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    6,424
    Reviews
    51

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SophieX View Post
    Forum members are nothing to us in all honesty... 99% of the generous clients wouldnt use the forum....


    Do you's think i would say half the stuff if my daddies were reading this....there's only one who reads this and he just laughs, Hi Shameless.....
    Hi Mr!!..........

  15. The Following User Says Thank You to SmallHorn For This Useful Post:

    SophieX (06-03-15)

  16. #10
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    In your horny dreams :)
    Posts
    6,835
    Blog Entries
    13

    Default

    I love my 130+ positive reviews


  17. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Renatha Lopez For This Useful Post:

    casman (06-03-15), Escort AdvertiserIris Gomez (06-03-15)

Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •