Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Please, something new??

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by mellors View Post
    Too late

Yes, i'm afraid of that.. naughty me will burn in hell.
    Last edited by marsha; 05-03-15 at 21:14.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by marsha View Post
    The oldest story when the client changes his mind "oh sorry i left the money in the car" This is so boring..

For example if he would says this: "my granny is in the car and i forgot to turn on the oxygen tank for her, and she will get very upset (or dead) i just pop out i promise i will come back in a heartbeat." You see, I would totally believe that! But left money.. ffs
    I heard this one today :
    there's two chaps on your door fixing it, I can't go in ....
    later on : another text message from the same fella : can I see you later if you are free ?

Some guys think they are the only fella we will see that day .

Also so an time waster : sorry for letting you down on the past , if you let me see you , I will show up 😂😂.
    My answer: darling , even if you appear with a lephecun with his pot full of gold , I wouldn't still not see you .
    Retired for good all together.
    Thank you all the gentlemen I met, who I'll have sweet memories of it.
    Kids, don't do anything that I wouldn't after I'm gone( the good part?) not much left Loll

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sexy Fernanda For This Useful Post:

tom sand (05-03-15)

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Sexy Fernanda View Post
    I heard this one today :
    there's two chaps on your door fixing it, I can't go in ....
    later on : another text message from the same fella : can I see you later if you are free ?

Some guys think they are the only fella we will see that day .

Also so an time waster : sorry for letting you down on the past , if you let me see you , I will show up ����.
    My answer: darling , even if you appear with a lephecun with his pot full of gold , I wouldn't still not see you .
    Are they not??!! Are you not saving your day for one and only (per day) just like me?!

5. The Following User Says Thank You to marsha For This Useful Post:

Sexy Fernanda (05-03-15)

Blog Entries
    Reviews

I legged it once from an apartment- I saw a girl a couple of times and turned up the third time to a different girl using the same name and number- I was so put out by it I made my excuses and left-

[QUOTE=ford pefect;1517490]
    Quote Originally Posted by marsha View Post
    The oldest story when the client changes his mind "oh sorry i left the money in the car" This is so boring..

Does that really happen.
    I only once legged it from an appointment , called in 2 girls there , got a bad feeling and left ,
    Very rough set up , as I say only once though
    Seek and you shall find!

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345