this is the thread i would like to start - who is behind the many faces of some of fabulous new characters on here.......i just love them.

I would like to know who you think clarence is ; i think i have a guess who it is but not going to say ; i love her.

Ron and reg not got a clue - thanks boys you really make me giggle - brucie of course is another - nick also - thats little loser eoghn or however the spelling of it is, sorry if thats wrong - no idea, he is a bit too crude for me - of course my hubby to be clint - xxx no idea as to whom he is - i found out who johnney allen is but not going to say cos i think thats not fair. Babs i dont know who that is either - so if anyone wants to have the proverbial bash at who they think any of the characters have been devised by want to have a go please feel free to do so.

Left pats bodyguard out - sorry about that, also arnie and co as they arent that funny to me....... Clarence really lives in my heart the miserable old bat - i do adore her i have to say. Jr and the hogg guy also forgot - sure there are some others that i have missed by a country mile too -

i would have to add that i do know who some of these are written by but not going to say a word - you guess........

would have written this as a poll just dont know how to make one - sorry.

Xxx come on you blues - we are gonna do it - got a feeling in me waters -