Quote Originally Posted by Hot Lizzy View Post
Dolly, nothing personal, the picture just leaves me cold - i actually dont like it one tiny bit - its nothing to do with the artist liking his or her style, i dont like the picture - i thought it to be spanish as it had the stone flooring that you find so often in spain - if you were to come to my home then you could see the style i like - which is totally different to yours - some of mine are one offs, others are just prints and a couple i got from car boot sales - although i would add that in my bedroom i have a wall covered in mirrors as i love to watch........and other mirrors that are art deco as my last home was totally covered in art deco lighting and - well my taste changed again when i moved to that of totally modern.

Nothing personal Dolly, its just not my taste - not enough going on in the picture for me.

xxx Happy new year to you and yours and maybe if you get to Ireland in January we can catch up.........hope so.

The hot one........ xxx
I LOVE ART DECO too. I collect mirrors also. My apartment is a bit of a museum in fact. God, I could give a tour and show all my little artsy bits and bobs. Yes, I do believe it is Latin. Look at the skirt. Its very Spanish.