Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Time wasters

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Reviews

Thumbs down Time wasters

I was home on a very short trip at the weekend so I found myself having a rare opportunity to visit one of the lovely ladies of EI.

I made a booking and agreed the specifics of the visit, I arrived on time and was met at the outset with a demand for double the agreed and advertised price. I thanked the lady, declined to stay and left.

Viewed again the ladies on EI and I made my choice, again I phoned and made the arrangements. imagine my surprise when I was again met with a demand for a lot more than the advertised rate. I once again thanked the lady and left, she was less than pleased and made her feelings clear.

In neither case was I seeking additional services over and above those agreed.

Ok so why? Do others experience this?

I was sober, clean and respectable - what is going on here? Both ladies had decent reviews and its not something I have ever come across before.
    Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by ThomasJ View Post
    I was home on a very short trip at the weekend so I found myself having a rare opportunity to visit one of the lovely ladies of EI.

I made a booking and agreed the specifics of the visit, I arrived on time and was met at the outset with a demand for double the agreed and advertised price. I thanked the lady, declined to stay and left.

Viewed again the ladies on EI and I made my choice, again I phoned and made the arrangements. imagine my surprise when I was again met with a demand for a lot more than the advertised rate. I once again thanked the lady and left, she was less than pleased and made her feelings clear.

I was sober, clean and respectable - what is going on here? Both ladies had decent reviews and its not something I have ever come across before.
    So leave a review for both

3. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to zoozoozoo For This Useful Post:

Blonde Alexa (04-03-15), Ladyvonteese (04-03-15), libra (05-03-15), Petros (05-03-15), tom rambo (05-03-15), wolfie (04-03-15)

Reviews

Did you ask her why she was annoyed then ?

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Were the doors adjacent and the girls part of an agency - otherwise I can't believe that this could happen
    Seek and you shall find!

You were extremely unlucky. I have never come across anything like that. In fact i have never had a discussion about money as I do not think that it is appropriate. I make an arrangement for a set time and simply hand the girl her advertised price for that time. No one has ever queried it or asked for money for extras.

Reviews

Name and shame but don't be surprised if it does'nt get put up,

8. The Following User Says Thank You to libra For This Useful Post:

tom rambo (05-03-15)

Default Time wasters

Some nice ladies around but not many put their Rates on their Profile and I'm not going to ring one after another just to ask and certainly not going to turn up to any of them only to be told "this is extra" or "that is extra"!! If they can't be bothered showing Rates I can be bohered ringing one after another...

Reviews

In all my years of punting never happened to me once let alone twice in one night.
    Fighting for your tomorrow

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by john connor View Post
    In all my years of punting never happened to me once let alone twice in one night.
    Same as that , but unlucky I think , I bring what is quoted and just hand it over , never been asked for more

Reviews

Double the price!!!! That's crazy!
    —————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————
    —————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast