Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 15

Thread: Party

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    6,394
    Reviews
    51

    Default Party

    I have seen a few escort profiles stating "I like to party"

    I do love a birthday party, Christmas party etc.

    Wonder what an escort party entails......

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    6,394
    Reviews
    51

    Default

    Oh like a snowman party?

    Not cold enough for snow this week though

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    575

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SmallHorn View Post
    I have seen a few escort profiles stating "I like to party"

    I do love a birthday party, Christmas party etc.

    Wonder what an escort party entails......
    Its means to bring paper hats, a load of drink, Marijuana and a few male friends round

  4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Young Banger For This Useful Post:

    SmallHorn (28-02-15), tom sand (28-02-15)

  5. #4
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    far far away
    Posts
    7,603
    Reviews
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Young Banger View Post
    Its means to bring paper hats, a load of drink, Marijuana and a few male friends round
    you for got the cash Mr banger
    no cash no party

  6. #5
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    south
    Posts
    441
    Reviews
    5

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SmallHorn View Post
    I have seen a few escort profiles stating "I like to party"

    I do love a birthday party, Christmas party etc.

    Wonder what an escort party entails......
    Party is a dirty word around here.

  7. #6
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    in the clouds
    Posts
    1,007
    Reviews
    21

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Young Banger View Post
    Its means to bring paper hats, a load of drink, Marijuana and a few male friends round
    deadly buzz

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to marijuana For This Useful Post:

    SmallHorn (28-02-15)

  9. #7
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    10,824
    Blog Entries
    1
    Reviews
    10

    Default

    lots of cars

  10. #8
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    575

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tom sand View Post
    you for got the cash Mr banger
    no cash no party
    yes tom forgot,,,,,, No Mon, No Fun

  11. #9
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    6,394
    Reviews
    51

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SophieX View Post
    Think they like to play with snow…..

    I know these two are skagging out of their nuts, and one is snorting a fucking pizza?!?

    Still would tho
    Last edited by SmallHorn; 28-02-15 at 21:18.

  12. #10
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    14,934
    Reviews
    12

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SmallHorn View Post
    I know these two are skagging out of their nuts, and one is snorting a fucking pizza?!?

    Still would tho
    I

    Have you ever tried to stick a whole pizza up your nose?

    Mental!

  13. The Following User Says Thank You to irishdeltaforce For This Useful Post:

    SmallHorn (01-03-15)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •