Thread: Tyson fury, great interview

Reviews

Default Tyson fury, great interview

With the news of the fight between Fury and Haye being called off i thought this was a very frank and funny interview by Tyson Fury ....
    very entertaining indeed Go Tyson

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NzGYNPIviU4
    Last edited by screwloose; 02-10-13 at 20:13.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to screwloose For This Useful Post:

client030314 (02-10-13)

that fury is nothing more than an embarrassment to himself,the travelling community and the sport of boxing? His spitting,use of bad languague and disrespect is as stunning as his inability to have beaten even a single boxer of note ever,any person with any knoweledge of boxing whatsoever knows that david haye will have him out cold inside 3 rounds. it goes to show how poor heavyweight boxing has become with slow,mechanicial,glass jawed boxers like fury,talk themselves into sky box office pay days.
    tyson fury,empty vessels make most noise!!!

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by jer10 View Post
    that fury is nothing more than an embarrassment to himself,the travelling community and the sport of boxing? His spitting,use of bad languague and disrespect is as stunning as his inability to have beaten even a single boxer of note ever,any person with any knoweledge of boxing whatsoever knows that david haye will have him out cold inside 3 rounds. it goes to show how poor heavyweight boxing has become with slow,mechanicial,glass jawed boxers like fury,talk themselves into sky box office pay days.
    tyson fury,empty vessels make most noise!!!
    Yes I believe you are right, Paddy Doherty thinks he's great altogether... He is just an average boxer, but if what you think is true 5 million for less than 9 minutes work then is not too bad

5. The Following User Says Thank You to screwloose For This Useful Post:

jer10 (08-10-13)

Reviews

Smile

I hope the fight does happen next year, cant see Fury winning, i picture him flat on his back on the canvas and seeing stars,
    he wont care anyway,,,, probably say my work is done, now what will i spend my 5million on
    Last edited by screwloose; 09-10-13 at 23:01.

he's an embarrassment , he went mad on twitter recently and the BBBC are investigating him for the 2nd time.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/boxing/24474326

8. The Following User Says Thank You to shred22 For This Useful Post:

jer10 (11-10-13)

Has there ever ever been,a bigger embarrassment not only to boxing ever.... But to ANY sport ever as fury is to boxing,he's an uneducated,deluded cretin!!! I love boxing and would love to see d fight fall through again as he certainly don't deserve d pay day now dose he!!!

Reviews

he is just making waves to try to keep the public interested in him, his team are smart people maybe not him but if the fight does happen early next year he will be one rich fecker , all he has to do is turn up

Love

Personally, I find Tyson Fury a rude, obnoxious man who trives on negative attention. I've watched a couple of his fights and I'm my opinion, he is a mediocre fighter, I'd use
    the word brawler as opposed to tactile and intelligent .

On the other hand, he's most definitely feeling the pressure from these new skilful ,tactile fighters that are escalating up the ranks. Anthony Johsua (who I hope annihilates Tyson when the time comes would be an example of one )

It's so unfortunate what happened David Haye, it gives big mouth Fury ammunition however Haye will always be regarded as a great sportsperson and an honour to the sport of boxing.

I've read that the most important Attribute to being a good boxer is Speed, Power, Intelligence, and stamina

There are many factors that go into making a top boxer, but to me the most important factor is intelligence (and the use of sports psychology). When a fighter is smart it allows him/her to still be efffective even after some of their physical attributes decline. A perfect example of this is Bernard Hopkins and our own Conor Mc Gregor (UFC) not boxing but similar psychology.

I'm sure one poster noted that 'empty vessels make most noise' , very true here as Mr Fury sure knows how to make noise. His poor wife must have shares in Panadol with the amount of garbage that he spouts

Haye will always hold the hearts of many boxing fans.
    Last edited by Irish Leigha; 16-02-17 at 02:09.
    STRONG PEOPLE DON'T PUT OTHERS DOWN, THEY LIFT THEM UP♡♡
    Strong minded, Classy, Intelligent Playmate Back In Town

Quote Originally Posted by Irish Leigha View Post
    Personally, I find Tyson Fury a rude, obnoxious man who trives on negative attention. I've watched a couple of his fights and I'm my opinion, he is a mediocre fighter, I'd use
    the word brawler as opposed to tactile and intelligent .

On the other hand, he's most definitely feeling the pressure from these new skilful ,tactile fighters that are escalating up the ranks. Anthony Johsua (who I hope annihilates Tyson when the time comes would be an example of one )

It's so unfortunate what happened David Haye, it gives big mouth Fury ammunition however Haye will always be regarded as a great sportsperson and an honour to the sport of boxing.

I've read that the most important Attribute to being a good boxer is Speed, Power, Intelligence, and stamina

There are many factors that go into making a top boxer, but to me the most important factor is intelligence (and the use of sports psychology). When a fighter is smart it allows him/her to still be efffective even after some of their physical attributes decline. A perfect example of this is Bernard Hopkins and our own Conor Mc Gregor (UFC) not boxing but similar psychology.

I'm sure one poster noted that 'empty vessels make most noise' , very true here as Mr Fury sure knows how to make noise. His poor wife must have shares in Panadol with the amount of garbage that he spouts

Haye will always hold the hearts of many boxing fans.
    I disagree, Haye is a thug who couldnt even beat wladimir klitschko. The heavyweight division is a joke full of cans and tyson proved that when he beat the so called champ wladimir klitschko. Tyson has 25 wins and no losses so i dont know were you are geting the idea that he is not liked.

13. Default

Tyson fury most overrated BOXER not just heavyweight of all time

14. The Following User Says Thank You to JUSTICEFORTHE96 For This Useful Post:

Irish Leigha (17-02-17)