Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: ......Personality test

Reviews

ISTJ - more or less what I would have expected.
    Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by CurvaceousKate View Post
    Are your dreams vivid when you have them? That makes me think of dreams while I'm sleeping, so perhaps read the other words and you will know what it is asking of you
    vivid = clear and distinct, perhaps get a theosaurus or a tyranosaurus even, both make great paperweights.
    Last edited by funlover12; 27-02-15 at 19:09. Reason: thats the thing, you see yes no, I se possibilities

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by funlover12 View Post
    vivid = clear and distinct, perhaps get a theosaurus or a tyranosaurus even, both make great paperweights.
    I know what the word means. A dream (in your sleep) can be hazy and quickly forgotten, so if it is vivid, it means it remains clear in your thoughts and you remember it well with detail. If you have a dream or aspiration, there is no real connection to the word 'vivid', as aspirations don't tend to be hazy.

Maybe you need to think a little more clearly before replying?

Reviews

funlover man
    i think you google two much

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by CurvaceousKate View Post
    I know what the word means. A dream (in your sleep) can be hazy and quickly forgotten, so if it is vivid, it means it remains clear in your thoughts and you remember it well with detail. If you have a dream or aspiration, there is no real connection to the word 'vivid', as aspirations don't tend to be hazy.

Maybe you need to think a little more clearly before replying?
    theres no frame of reference here I cant remember the sentance and I dont give a shit enough to go back and do the test to find out. find some other mug, plenty here

Reviews

PERSONALITY:

INTP

VARIANT:

TURBULENT

ROLE:

ANALYST

You are one of the Analysts - a rational and impartial individual who enjoys intellectual pursuits and prizes independence. You are known for your impressive knowledge, ability to juggle multiple concepts and insatiable curiosity.

Blog Entries

theres no frame of reference here I cant remember the sentance and I dont give a shit enough to go back and do the test to find out. find some other mug, plenty here
    Why do I need to find a mug when you found yourself? I'm happy now thanks x

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Curvaceous Kate For This Useful Post:

Ladyvonteese (27-02-15)

Reviews

PERSONALITY: ISFP

VARIANT: TURBULENT

ROLE: EXPLORER

You are one of the Explorers - a bold and freedom-loving individual who enjoys pushing the limits and exploring the unknown. You are known for your quiet nature, artistic skills and ability to improvise.

This sounds cool....so it must be true!!

Reviews

Enfj. .

INFP PERSONALITY

INFP personalities are true idealists, always looking for the hint of good in even the worst of people and events, searching for ways to make things better. While they may be perceived as calm, reserved, or even shy, INFPs have an inner flame and passion that can truly shine. Comprising just 4% of the population, the risk of feeling misunderstood is unfortunately high for the INFP personality type - but when they find like-minded people to spend their time with, the harmony they feel will be a fountain of joy and inspiration.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast