Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: ......Personality test

Looks like I'm a P.E.R.V.

I wonder how they knew....��

2. The Following User Says Thank You to MickHappy For This Useful Post:

ISTP
    ISTPs enjoy lending a hand and sharing their experience, especially with the people they care about, and it's a shame they're so uncommon, making up only about five percent of the population. ISTP women are especially rare, and the typical gender roles that society tends to expect can be a poor fit - they'll often be seen as tomboys from a young age.
    Some people have to have the last word,
    but they don't actually want you to stop talking,
    as they like the sound of their own voices too much.

intj..................
    "The mass of men live lives of quiet desperation" - Henry David Thoreau.

Reviews

I got ENFJ - turbulent-diplomat.

Reviews

Fuhq......
    Last edited by funlover12; 27-02-15 at 16:40. Reason: well why not

7. The Following User Says Thank You to funlover12 For This Useful Post:

Naughtynatalie (28-02-15)

Reviews

I'm lazy and impatient.
    Got bored half way through and gave up.

Blog Entries

Personality:
    ENFJ

Variant: Turbulent

Role: Diplomat

You are one of the Diplomats - an empathic and idealistic individual who enjoys exploring interesting ideas and prizes morality. You are known for your determination, intuitive skills and ability to inspire other people.

Bit surprised though, as I'm sure I disagreed about morals being all important, but I can't remember the question properly now. I suppose I do think I've got more morals than most of those arse licks changing the law though, so maybe it's right.
    Last edited by CurvaceousKate; 27-02-15 at 17:05.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Curvaceous Kate For This Useful Post:

Reviews

Serious Issues here

Welcome back! You are an ENTJ.

READ TYPE OVERVIEW 

ENTJ strengths and weaknesses

ENTJ strengths
    •Efficient - ENTJs see inefficiency not just as a problem in its own right, but as something that pulls time and energy away from all their future goals, an elaborate sabotage consisting of irrationality and laziness. People with the ENTJ personality type will root out such behavior wherever they go.
    •Energetic - Rather than finding this process taxing ENTJs are energized by it, genuinely enjoying leading their teams forward as they implement their plans and goals.
    •Self-Confident - ENTJs couldn't do this if they were plagued by self-doubt - they trust their abilities, make known their opinions, and believe in their capacities as leaders.
    •Strong-Willed - Nor do they give up when the going gets tough - ENTJ personalities strive to achieve their goals, but really nothing is quite as satisfying to them as rising to the challenge of each obstacle in their run to the finish line.
    •Strategic Thinkers - ENTJs exemplify the difference between moment-to-moment crisis management and navigating the challenges and steps of a bigger plan, and are known for examining every angle of a problem and not just resolving momentary issues, but moving the whole project forward with their solutions.
    •Charismatic and Inspiring - These qualities combine to create individuals who are able to inspire and invigorate others, who people actually want to be their leaders, and this in turn helps ENTJs to accomplish their often ambitious goals that could never be finished alone.

ENTJ weaknesses
    •Stubborn and Dominant - Sometimes all this confidence and willpower can go too far, and ENTJs are all too capable of digging in their heels, trying to win every single debate and pushing their vision, and theirs alone.
    •Intolerant - "It's my way or the highway" - People with the ENTJ personality type are notoriously unsupportive of any idea that distracts from their primary goals, and even more so of ideas based on emotional considerations. ENTJs won't hesitate a second to make that fact clear to those around them.
    •Impatient - Some people need more time to think than others, an intolerable delay to quick-thinking ENTJs. They may misinterpret contemplation as stupidity or disinterest in their haste, a terrible mistake for a leader to make.
    •Arrogant - ENTJ personalities respect quick thoughts and firm convictions, their own qualities, and look down on those who don't match up. This relationship is a challenge for most other personality types who are perhaps not timid in their own right, but will seem so beside overbearing ENTJs.
    •Poor Handling of Emotions - All this bluster, alongside the assumed supremacy of rationalism, makes ENTJs distant from their own emotional expression and sometimes downright scornful of others'. People with this personality type often trample others' feelings, inadvertently hurting their partners and friends, especially in emotionally charged situations.
    •Cold and Ruthless - Their obsession with efficiency and unwavering belief in the merits of rationalism, especially professionally, makes ENTJs incredibly insensitive in pursuing their goals, dismissing personal circumstances, sensitivities, and preferences as irrational and irrelevant.

Scarily accurate !!!!

12. The Following User Says Thank You to gameboy For This Useful Post:

Reviews

vague double meaning questions are vague

i.e. "something something *dreams* something something something"

which dreams you bellend, the ones we have at night or our asperations (aka hope or even day dreams!)
    thats three possibilities ffs
    write a decent test with good english and ill get back to you.........maybe

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by funlover12 View Post
    vague double meaning questions are vague

i.e. "something something *dreams* something something something"

which dreams you bellend, the ones we have at night or our asperations (aka hope or even day dreams!)
    thats three possibilities ffs
    write a decent test with good english and ill get back to you.........maybe
    Are your dreams vivid when you have them? That makes me think of dreams while I'm sleeping, so perhaps read the other words and you will know what it is asking of you

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast