Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: nora & paris

  1. Default nora & paris

    Are they worth a visit or is it too good to be true?

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Dublin
    Posts
    2,081
    Reviews
    48

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    316
    Reviews
    32

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by spur View Post
    Not one of those reviewers will come out and endorse here.

    Hence the question.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Dublin
    Posts
    2,081
    Reviews
    48

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by OpenMindOllie View Post
    Not one of those reviewers will come out and endorse here.

    Hence the question.
    Why don't you pm them they might think their review is endorsement enough.Might be worth a try.

  5. The Following User Says Thank You to spur For This Useful Post:

    irishdeltaforce (26-02-15)

  6. #5
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Dublin
    Posts
    435
    Reviews
    112

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by OpenMindOllie View Post
    Not one of those reviewers will come out and endorse here.

    Hence the question.
    Em....It's not actually their responsibility to give you personal feedback on the Boards.Nor is it requirement that they follow your posts on the Boards.Use your head and contact them by PM or trust their reviews.Jeeez!!!

  7. #6
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    316
    Reviews
    32

    Default

    So we have a board called reviews chat where board facists try to disencourage review chats?

    Go away.

  8. #7
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Dublin
    Posts
    435
    Reviews
    112

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by OpenMindOllie View Post
    So we have a board called reviews chat where board facists try to disencourage review chats?

    Go away.
    Strange,very strange. ????????

  9. #8
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    13,972
    Reviews
    10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by spur View Post
    Why don't you pm them they might think their review is endorsement enough.Might be worth a try.

    Good advice. I have done it and answered other punters.


    Quote Originally Posted by gameboy View Post
    Em....It's not actually their responsibility to give you personal feedback on the Boards.Nor is it requirement that they follow your posts on the Boards.Use your head and contact them by PM or trust their reviews.Jeeez!!!
    Good advice, with attitude.

    Quote Originally Posted by OpenMindOllie View Post
    So we have a board called reviews chat where board facists try to disencourage review chats?

    Go away.
    You need a thicker skin.

  10. The Following User Says Thank You to irishdeltaforce For This Useful Post:

    gameboy (26-02-15)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •