Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Positive and Negative

Blog Entries

Good to see your not letting them get to you Tom and I am guessing as per usual, you have got more fun things to do than some. Loll

Lady Von Teese
    Now in London check out my new photos, over 200 free to view

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ladyvonteese For This Useful Post:

Melindablondey (23-02-15), tom rambo (24-02-15)

Quote Originally Posted by irishdeltaforce View Post
    tom rambo, Your orange comment pissed me off man.

I'm green all the way, but there you go!

leave it at that.

Everybody shoots from the hip sometimes.

Don't go in the chartroom is my advice. You will be banned forever.

It takes guts to admit when you are wrong dude.

Don't mind the haters.

Your beliefs are your business even if you are delusional!

God is dead.
    You don't seem that Green to me, you seem well clued up on most things

Reviews

tom rambo, Your orange comment pissed me off man.

I'm green all the way, but there you go!

leave it at that.

Everybody shoots from the hip sometimes.

Don't go in the chartroom is my advice. You will be banned forever.

It takes guts to admit when you are wrong dude.

Don't mind the haters.

Your beliefs are your business even if you are delusional!

God is dead.
    Thanks for what you said,i will ignore the negative people from now on

5. Default

Maybe that because I'm a real Republican & not a Celtic sound bite one.

Or more to to the point a FF paid for counter revolutionary one.
    What is a real Republican ?
    Last edited by ScratchMyItchyWhole; 24-02-15 at 08:24.

6. Default

This is a good place to start.

Republicanism in Ireland.

Main article: Society of United Irishmen

Inspired by the American and French Revolutions, the Society of United Irishmen was founded in 1791 in Belfast and Dublin.

The inaugural meeting of the United Irishmen in Belfast which took place on 18 October 1791 approved a declaration of the society's objectives identifying the central grievance that Ireland had no national government: "...we are ruled by Englishmen, and the servants of Englishmen, whose object is the interest of another country, whose instrument is corruption, and whose strength is the weakness of Ireland..."

Three central positions were adopted: (i) to seek out a cordial union among all the people of Ireland, to maintain that balance essential to preserve liberties and extend commerce;

(ii) that the sole constitutional mode by which English influence can be opposed, is by a complete and radical reform of the representation of the people in Parliament;

(iii) that no reform is practicable or efficacious, or just which shall not include Irishmen of every religious persuasion. The declaration, then, urged constitutional reform, union among Irish people and the removal of all religious disqualifications.
    No I dont want to join, too many of those cults about already but what makes you a real republican then if you dont mind me asking

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ScratchMyItchyWhole View Post
    No I dont want to join, too many of those cults about already but what makes you a real republican then if you dont mind me asking
    He was at the meeting in 1791
    Last edited by Naughtynatalie; 24-02-15 at 08:43.

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Naughtynatalie View Post
    He was at the meeting in 1791
    I knew he was old but not that old

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ladyvonteese View Post
    I am guessing as per usual, you have got more fun things to do than some. Loll

Lady Von Teese
    yeah like looking for Lebonese food in Athlone hahahhaha. FFS I love it.

Things to do in Ireland.

Athlone - a mystical midlands metropolis of immense skyscrapers kissing the blistering rays of the Celtic sunshine. Particularly famous for its Lebonese cuisine.

yeah loads to do.
    Westside.

PS dont let them get to you poor sensitive tombo. Oh wait, you already have.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by tom rambo View Post
    Thanks for what you said,i will ignore the negative people from now on
    Youll have noone to talk to now tombo.

Westside.

PS you said this yesterday as well.

Blog Entries

This is a good place to start.

Republicanism in Ireland.

Main article: Society of United Irishmen

Inspired by the American and French Revolutions, the Society of United Irishmen was founded in 1791 in Belfast and Dublin.

The inaugural meeting of the United Irishmen in Belfast which took place on 18 October 1791 approved a declaration of the society's objectives identifying the central grievance that Ireland had no national government: "...we are ruled by Englishmen, and the servants of Englishmen, whose object is the interest of another country, whose instrument is corruption, and whose strength is the weakness of Ireland..."

Three central positions were adopted: (i) to seek out a cordial union among all the people of Ireland, to maintain that balance essential to preserve liberties and extend commerce;

(ii) that the sole constitutional mode by which English influence can be opposed, is by a complete and radical reform of the representation of the people in Parliament;

(iii) that no reform is practicable or efficacious, or just which shall not include Irishmen of every religious persuasion. The declaration, then, urged constitutional reform, union among Irish people and the removal of all religious disqualifications.
    You wouldn't want to oppose all English influence though would you? I mean work together for the greater good is better than blind opposition? That does mean both sides co-operating of course, not just the Irish.

Oh and no interference for the sake of interference, only for the greater good of both sides, if and when possible.

It's a bit like two Brother's falling out. They have the same DNA, but they rub each up the wrong way and spend most of their time fighting, instead of getting to know each other properly and being there for each other.

I think the one thing I will take away from here when I leave is a sense of sadness that there is a sense of animosity still, because I love Ireland and the majority of people I have met have given me nothing but kindness and respect, but when it comes to the crunch, I'm English and will always be an outsider.
    Last edited by CurvaceousKate; 24-02-15 at 10:12.

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast