Page 10 of 21 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast

Thread: Sexual offences Bill

Quote Originally Posted by CurvaceousKate View Post
    Even a speeding fine requires photographic evidence or an on the spot fine showing the speed that had been recorded. Accordingly, they can't just say you were there, so therefore you 'must' have paid for sex. Poor delivery guy or take away delivery or plumber for that matter.

Way too simplistic. Even in Sweden they do question the person when they come out of the apartment and get them to confess what they have been doing and who they have been seeing. They don't fine the person until they have admitted it.

You simply can not take someone to court based on a suspicion. They have to either have a confession or evidence, otherwise each case will be a 'not guilty m' lard' and they would look rather stupid.
    That is the case for speeding cameras operated by civilians. A garda with a speeding gun will stop you, tell you the speed you were doing and you will be issued with a demand for a fixed sum depending on the speed you were doing, and your licence endorsed with penalty point, all on the garda`s word. If you want to contest it, you can then go to court.
    This new law is set up to operate on much the same principle with out the opportunity to pay the fine without going to court.
    The charge will be on the garda`s word without the need for any proof on his part.
    People can dance around this all they like, but that is the reality of this new law. Basically you will be regarded guilty unless you can prove otherwise.

Reviews

Men with something to lose will avoid punting. Men with little to lose will be pumping pussies.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by warmcome View Post
    Men with something to lose will avoid punting. Men with little to lose will be pumping pussies.
    So about 80% will avoid.

Quote Originally Posted by PaddyReilly View Post
    I leave a ladys apartment with a rolled up painting under my arm. A garda stops me and asks me what I was doing in this apartment. I show him my purchase and tell him this was the reason for my visit.

What law have I broken.
    You will be fine if all the other art buyer who were stopped leaving the same address who will be in court the same day as you on the same charge, like yourself have shown their art work to the gardai as well. Otherwise I wouldn`t fancy your chances of the judge going for it.

Quote Originally Posted by warmcome View Post
    That`s how it will play out I`d imagine, and in this small nosey country there will be very few with nothing to lose.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by bootboy View Post
    So about 80% will avoid.
    I'm in the 20%

7. The Following User Says Thank You to warmcome For This Useful Post:

TonyB (01-03-15)

That's fine, no issue there. The problem would be if you had sex and paid for it though.
    I have paid for the ladys artwork. She asked me wouldIi like to have sex with her and we did I paid for the painting. The sex was between two consenting adults.
    Whats the prob.

Can't a woman run an art business and also have a promiscuous sex life. Surely the state can't victimize such a woman by hassling her art customers

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by PaddyReilly View Post
    I have paid for the ladys artwork. She asked me wouldIi like to have sex with her and we did I paid for the painting. The sex was between two consenting adults.
    Whats the prob.

Can't a woman run an art business and also have a promiscuous sex life. Surely the state can't victimize such a woman by hassling her art customers
    The fucking Judge wont believe you !!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to bootboy For This Useful Post:

redone7010 (02-03-15)

The fucking Judge wont believe you !!
    I can show him the painting as exhibit A. What evidence has the garda.
    If the artist is called to give evidence and says yes she sold me the painting what am I being convicted of.
    Last edited by PaddyReilly; 28-02-15 at 16:52.

I can supply a trunk load of original art to any lady whos interested in becoming an art sales person. There are small sizes that retail at 60 euro medium size that retail at 80 euro and large size that retail at 120 euro.

Ill supply them free of charge.

You ll find that the customer who buys the small painting will take 30 minutes to decide which one to buy. The medium painting takes 45 minutes to decide on and the large one normally takes an hour.

It can be quite a turn on for a lady to watch a man buying exotic art so you will probably have great fun selling them.

This is a legitimate business. Everyone who visits is likely to leave with a rolled up painting under his arm and a smile on his face.
    Last edited by PaddyReilly; 28-02-15 at 17:08.

Page 10 of 21 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast