Thread: Sexual offences Bill

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Quote Originally Posted by Zealot7 View Post
    I can't see myself being one to be honest.

Telling you dude, you're giving the authorities waaaay too much credit!!!
    I sincerely wish you the best ofluck with that, but with the announcement of a dedicated garda unit to enforce this law when it comes into force, I don`t believe I`m giving them too much credit. Seriously looks as if they mean business.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by redone7010 View Post
    I sincerely wish you the best ofluck with that, but with the announcement of a dedicated garda unit to enforce this law when it comes into force, I don`t believe I`m giving them too much credit. Seriously looks as if they mean business.
    a bit like the drug squad?

Quote Originally Posted by warmcome View Post
    a bit like the drug squad?
    They do have people in court and get convictions. Same will apply for this law for those unfortunate enough to get caught

I leave a ladys apartment with a rolled up painting under my arm. A garda stops me and asks me what I was doing in this apartment. I show him my purchase and tell him this was the reason for my visit.

What law have I broken.
    Last edited by PaddyReilly; 28-02-15 at 16:28.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by PaddyReilly View Post
    I leave a ladys apartment with a rooled up painting under my arm. A garda stops me and asks me what I was doing in this apartment. I show him my purchase and the reason for my visit. What law have I broken.
    That's fine, no issue there. The problem would be if you had sex and paid for it though.

Quote Originally Posted by bootboy View Post
    That's fine, no issue there. The problem would be if you had sex and paid for it though.
    I have paid for the ladys artwork. She asked me wouldIi like to have sex with her and we did I paid for the painting. The sex was between two consenting adults.
    Whats the prob.

Can't a woman run an art business and also have a promiscuous sex life. Surely the state can't victimize such a woman by hassling her art customers

Reviews

I have paid for the ladys artwork. She asked me wouldIi like to have sex with her and we did I paid for the painting. The sex was between two consenting adults.
    Whats the prob.

Can't a woman run an art business and also have a promiscuous sex life. Surely the state can't victimize such a woman by hassling her art customers
    The fucking Judge wont believe you !!

8. The Following User Says Thank You to bootboy For This Useful Post:

redone7010 (02-03-15)

I leave a ladys apartment with a rolled up painting under my arm. A garda stops me and asks me what I was doing in this apartment. I show him my purchase and tell him this was the reason for my visit.

What law have I broken.
    You will be fine if all the other art buyer who were stopped leaving the same address who will be in court the same day as you on the same charge, like yourself have shown their art work to the gardai as well. Otherwise I wouldn`t fancy your chances of the judge going for it.

Lady advertises that she has paintings or drawings to sell . I call to her place pick out one of her Drawings. The drawings are of different sexual acts and priced accordingly. I pick one and pay her the appropriate price. Shes delighted that I have purchased her art work and discusses it in more detail with me. She finds she likes me and asks me if Id like to act out the scene in her bedroom.
    We engage in an intimate act as two consenting adult. When were finished I take the art work I've bought and leave.

Have I broken any laws.
    Last edited by PaddyReilly; 28-02-15 at 16:11.