Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: Fingers and head or Head and fingers or Fingers, Head then Head and Sexy Toy

  1. #1
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    UK, Belfast,Limerick, Galway, Sligo, Dublin, Cork,
    Posts
    3,703
    Blog Entries
    1

    Dick Fingers and head or Head and fingers or Fingers, Head then Head and Sexy Toy

    Fingers and head or Head and fingers or Fingers, Head then Head and Sexy Toy

    When you are trying to please your female lover/partner/etc. which technique here (or other techniques) do you use or any of these: Fingers and head, Head and fingers, or Fingers Head then more Head and Sexy Toy. Or is it a case of none of the above as she is there to do her job and just give me pleasure only Or is it a case on who I am sharing the fun with Or if I am paying her or not?

    Or anyone got any other techniques you wish to share that will also make the vaginal mussels shrinking and pulsating to ensure a hot wet succulent and more pleasurable entry for both parties.



    Lady Von Teese
    KEEP YOUR EYES OPEN ON UP AND COMING TOUR DATES IF YOUR SEEKING, INDEPENDENT, SENSUAL, MATURE, FUN, CARING, KINKY SEXY MILF, COUGAR WITH REAL NON PHOTOSHOP PHOTOS.

  2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ladyvonteese For This Useful Post:

    Klittyliker (21-02-15), Petros (21-02-15)

  3. #2
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Dublin
    Posts
    6,804
    Reviews
    26

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ladyvonteese View Post
    Fingers and head or Head and fingers or Fingers, Head then Head and Sexy Toy
    For me it would normally be head and fingers. I have only used a toy with one lady and I have to say it was a little strange, probably because it was new to me and I didn't know what to do with it really. Having said that I don't really know what I am doing with me head, tongue and fingers either but I have fun trying and I think some of the ladies have sort of enjoyed my attempts
    覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧
    覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to Petros For This Useful Post:

    Klittyliker (21-02-15)

  5. #3

    Default

    When it comes to myself no matter who im pleasing i always intend on doing the job right! For me foreplay is the key, not only does it help people loosing up but allows the two involved to get familiar with each other.. A good session of foreplay such as kissing ones body all over slowly taking your time, always works specially when you have a lick and suck of a nipple whilst gently caressing the clit getting the juices flowing, maybe spending time on the kneck making your way down their body carrying on to the feet!!!! Ill stop there as i do not want to come across too forward but as iv said before every female has their own needs so what works for one may not work for the other, i believe if were all still open to learning we should be fine ..

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to LoveAMature For This Useful Post:

    tom sand (21-02-15)

  7. #4
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    UK, Belfast,Limerick, Galway, Sligo, Dublin, Cork,
    Posts
    3,703
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    For me Petros it’s always a good start with head first to get the wet juices flowing then moving on to head and fingers and using my man’s “own sex toy” to entertain us both however saying that I do put health and hygiene first and plus I can be a very greedy bitch so want as much as I can get too and on one has complained yet. Loll So I have this great snug fitting gloves so not to take away the sensation for either parties (for fear of paper cuts one cannot see which makes it safe for both parties) and a lube which just says feeling like silk all the time as many products I find you buy on-line or in the shops just get yucky after a while which make the sharing less fun for both.

    Also when things are safer I know both parties are going to feel more relaxed and able to enjoy what is happening so much more.
    If I was to use a sex toy (dildo) it would not do anything for me having inside me, but being teased with it on the clit is totally amazing (if on full speed) and great for when I am tiring a guy’s tongue out too. Loll

    I think guys who are shy, a little nervous or who are not sure what they are doing at first are much better fun to spend time with as they are willing to learn how a woman’s body works and like Mature Lover said not all of us are build the same way so what some may get turned on by others may not.


    Quote Originally Posted by Petros View Post
    For me it would normally be head and fingers. I have only used a toy with one lady and I have to say it was a little strange, probably because it was new to me and I didn't know what to do with it really. Having said that I don't really know what I am doing with me head, tongue and fingers either but I have fun trying and I think some of the ladies have sort of enjoyed my attempts

    Thankfully MatureLover God has been very good to me in more ways than one as I am very lucky to have quite a few erotic zones on my body and as most know some are on my neck, feet, nipples and legs too but so this does not sound like a tout I will stop there. But my girlfriends would always come up to me in clubs after watching what’s been going on and call me a bitch in jest.
    So meeting guys who love to please a lady is not only great fun but because of the way the body reacts it also makes it so more pleasurable for the man on entry too, oh and even better when he is first teasing and denying with it first as its makes the guy feel lots bigger (not that I am into the pain of a big one) when playing with his length. And all added up to a bloody good interlude which is for sure worth the wanking material for another day or two. Loll

    But before leaving OMG, not sure who is into leg worship but fecking hell Jesus I met a guy recently who said he was not into fetish but bloody hell seriously if anyone was to be walking past my door they would have thought it was some full on orgy going on inside with all the moaning and groaning I was doing, I just could not help myself.

    So guys personally I find I get dehydrated and am a bit of a moaner too, so does this bother you when a girl/lady you with has to stop for a drink to top herself up or biting on the pillow is just not stopping the groans? Or do you use the moans and groans to guide you and help you find the right places to give her the orgasms or as with some of us lucky girls, the different types of orgasms we can have?

    Ps
    They were two very honest and sexy hot answers also Mmmmmmm. Loll





    Quote Originally Posted by LoveAMature View Post
    When it comes to myself no matter who im pleasing i always intend on doing the job right! For me foreplay is the key, not only does it help people loosing up but allows the two involved to get familiar with each other.. A good session of foreplay such as kissing ones body all over slowly taking your time, always works specially when you have a lick and suck of a nipple whilst gently caressing the clit getting the juices flowing, maybe spending time on the kneck making your way down their body carrying on to the feet!!!! Ill stop there as i do not want to come across too forward but as iv said before every female has their own needs so what works for one may not work for the other, i believe if were all still open to learning we should be fine ..
    Last edited by Ladyvonteese; 21-02-15 at 20:13.
    KEEP YOUR EYES OPEN ON UP AND COMING TOUR DATES IF YOUR SEEKING, INDEPENDENT, SENSUAL, MATURE, FUN, CARING, KINKY SEXY MILF, COUGAR WITH REAL NON PHOTOSHOP PHOTOS.

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to Ladyvonteese For This Useful Post:

    Petros (21-02-15)

  9. #5

    Default

    Have on a few occasions seductively kissed women for periods of time down their legs specially the backs of the knee as that can be an erotic spot on the way to their feet, during these occasions it wasn't the legs that were the jackpot spot for the females involved but i do find it intriguing hearing you say its one of yours.. Personally if im pleasing a women and i know im in the zone from the vibes im getting and the way i notice the body move i would bot be overly keen on them stopping completely to have a drink, if they have one by the near side locker will then go ahead and have a sip during but for me i would like to carry on and progress further. That's just my thoughts on everything, i am still young so maybe iv alot to learn but id like to think i speak some sense as i do have plenty of experience with the female body and that of the mature kind.

  10. #6
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    UK, Belfast,Limerick, Galway, Sligo, Dublin, Cork,
    Posts
    3,703
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    One thing I do realize about you, is you’re a sweet guys who in very mature for your age, that voice could also work wonders for too. Loll, And for sure could teach a few of the younger guys here on EI some manners and etiquette who are having a problem in making a booking with some of the mature ladies however as for your skills you mention I am looking forward to testing them out.

    As well many know I love foot fetish, amongst other things but like any part of my erotic zones for me it’s also about the way a person’s click, hygiene and also it could be an added bonus watching their faces (if I keep my head and teeth out of the pillow) as they are doing whatever they are doing to me, which in the case of the guys worshipping my legs, it was an added bounce watching his enjoyment.

    And as for me getting up to get a drink honey in the middle of things, for sure that would never happen as I am terrible for suffering with jelly legs loll and I think it may just be us mature ladies as I don’t think I used to get this dehydrated when I was younger when sharing a hot interlude, or maybe I was not having as much fun being milked back then. Loll

    I do always have a drink beside me honey but sometimes when I am on a role and it’s that good, it’s just best to keep going and its only later on I’ll have to save my jelly legs and ask for a drink and its never a sip I need it’s a full glass, hopefully. Loll

    Lady Von Teese

    Quote Originally Posted by LoveAMature View Post
    Have on a few occasions seductively kissed women for periods of time down their legs specially the backs of the knee as that can be an erotic spot on the way to their feet, during these occasions it wasn't the legs that were the jackpot spot for the females involved but i do find it intriguing hearing you say its one of yours.. Personally if im pleasing a women and i know im in the zone from the vibes im getting and the way i notice the body move i would bot be overly keen on them stopping completely to have a drink, if they have one by the near side locker will then go ahead and have a sip during but for me i would like to carry on and progress further. That's just my thoughts on everything, i am still young so maybe iv alot to learn but id like to think i speak some sense as i do have plenty of experience with the female body and that of the mature kind.
    Last edited by Ladyvonteese; 21-02-15 at 21:47.
    KEEP YOUR EYES OPEN ON UP AND COMING TOUR DATES IF YOUR SEEKING, INDEPENDENT, SENSUAL, MATURE, FUN, CARING, KINKY SEXY MILF, COUGAR WITH REAL NON PHOTOSHOP PHOTOS.

  11. #7

    Default

    Well the one thing your guaranteed with myself is respect as i only ever ask for that from others, once that's confirmed the rest will fall into place.. I dont often put up what i am into on here as id like to think iv many interests and a number of strings to my bow but i have to admit i do have a major interest in women's feet and painted toes that just grows each day!! And during this, eye contact is what i crave so i can look you in the face and see exactly what im doing is in fact doing it for you, hopefully allowing you to go into a state of tranquillity while i have your toes in my mouth ��.. LVT i shall say no more, i prefer things to be discreet so i will not let my guard down any further..

  12. #8

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ladyvonteese View Post
    Fingers and head or Head and fingers or Fingers, Head then Head and Sexy Toy

    When you are trying to please your female lover/partner/etc. which technique here (or other techniques) do you use or any of these: Fingers and head, Head and fingers, or Fingers Head then more Head and Sexy Toy. Or is it a case of none of the above as she is there to do her job and just give me pleasure only Or is it a case on who I am sharing the fun with Or if I am paying her or not?

    Or anyone got any other techniques you wish to share that will also make the vaginal mussels shrinking and pulsating to ensure a hot wet succulent and more pleasurable entry for both parties.



    Lady Von Teese
    Hi Lady Von Teese, my partner has a great technique and can please me a lot by just staying quiet, yes that pleases me very much

  13. The Following User Says Thank You to Ridemesideways For This Useful Post:

    Escort AdvertiserStephanie (24-02-15)

  14. #9
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    UK, Belfast,Limerick, Galway, Sligo, Dublin, Cork,
    Posts
    3,703
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    That must be so exciting for your partner loll, I hope you are joking as if not I'll have a sleepless night feeling so sorry for both of you, because both her and you would be so missing out on the best things in life and of course so much fun which is shared between two people, in years time you would spend so many year looking back on what was truly missed out on..

    Lady Von Teese

    Quote Originally Posted by Ridemesideways View Post
    Hi Lady Von Teese, my partner has a great technique and can please me a lot by just staying quiet, yes that pleases me very much
    KEEP YOUR EYES OPEN ON UP AND COMING TOUR DATES IF YOUR SEEKING, INDEPENDENT, SENSUAL, MATURE, FUN, CARING, KINKY SEXY MILF, COUGAR WITH REAL NON PHOTOSHOP PHOTOS.

  15. The Following User Says Thank You to Ladyvonteese For This Useful Post:

    Melindablondey (24-02-15)

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •