Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast

Thread: Fight of the Century is on

Reviews

Saw a lot of "I will never watch boxing again" comments on The Daily Telegraph site this morning.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by nonpareil View Post
    Saw a lot of "I will never watch boxing again" comments on The Daily Telegraph site this morning.
    Can understand that. TBH I prefer UFC, boxing hasnt been great since the 90's, bar the odd fight!

That cunt just wanted a hug ffs!

I loved seeing him lose it at the fans. He may be an extremely rich man with belts but he will never have what he truly wants & that is the respect of the people
    Last edited by Naughtynatalie; 03-05-15 at 11:44.

3. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Naughtynatalie For This Useful Post:

GiggityGiggityGoo (05-05-15), Meursault (03-05-15), nonpareil (03-05-15)

told ye it was all hype. the winners were mayweather and pacio. the losers were the people who paid to see it.
    "The mass of men live lives of quiet desperation" - Henry David Thoreau.

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Meursault For This Useful Post:

Naughtynatalie (03-05-15), nonpareil (03-05-15)

6. Default

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz I was afraid it would be overhyped and turn out to be pretty dull, but can't really expect much more. Mayweather is the Jose Mourinho of boxing, boring but wins.

Quote Originally Posted by KevinACE View Post
    maybe Amir Khan could be a better hope to kock Floyd out?
    FS Khan couldn't knock my front door!!! He is v.fast but no power and a glass chin. Floyd would probably KO him and he hasn't KO'd anyone in 4/5 years

Quote Originally Posted by Naughtynatalie View Post
    Your welcome hun, its good for football too (soccer for you lot that dont know what shape a real football is ) x

I was awake till just before 4am, crashed out on the couch

Woke up again just as Manny was walking to the ring! Wish I'd stayed asleep ffs!
    The streams all went to shit right at the start. Servers went down because of demand, few were banned for copyright etc, by time I managed to get anything on it was unwatchable because picture froze every 10 seconds and lasted about 30 seconds
    Downloaded it and watched it earlier, very boring indeed

Quote Originally Posted by Chez View Post
    Reminds me of the David Haye's BIG TOE episode
    A rematch be nice, another big pay day for both of them but Mayweather will probably retire now thats he's beat the man he's all wanted to beat so can bow out happy
    Floyd has 1 more fight on his contract with showtime, he will fight again in Sept. Will he retire then? Not in my opinion because the egotistical little prick believes he is the best ever and will want to better Rocky Marciano's record(49-0) so I expect at least 2 more fights.

Can understand that. TBH I prefer UFC, boxing hasnt been great since the 90's, bar the odd fight!

I loved seeing him lose it at the fans. He may be an extremely rich man with belts but he will never have what he truly wants & that is the respect of the people
    UFC/MMA is far better IMO. People go on about last night being the biggest fight ever, maybe, but thats only because Floyd avoided the fight for sooooooo long or made impossible demands. If they had fought 5/6 years ago (when they should!) then it would have been a huge fight for boxing purposes, last night was a big hype because of the time that passed. In the UFC the best fight the best pretty much all the time. They are no afraid to put their records/belts/legacies on the line to make a super fight even if it means moving up a weight class(normally 15-20 lbs in UFC).

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Meursault View Post
    told ye it was all hype. the winners were mayweather and pacio. the losers were the people who paid to see it.
    hi Meursault
    look at natailie's post from last night
    it was like christmas to her
    in my opinion every one had a good deal out of it

8. Default

lol

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Devastator For This Useful Post:

Naughtynatalie (03-05-15)

Blog Entries

For anyone interested its an article on Maywanker/Gayweathers abuse of woman.

http://deadspin.com/this-is-how-las-...her-1699848463

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Naughtynatalie For This Useful Post:

Devastator (03-05-15)

Reviews

how do you know so much on sports natalie are you a fanatic.

I knew mayweather would win, he is a slick mover
    Last edited by Johnny Simpleton; 03-05-15 at 21:22.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny Simpleton View Post
    how do you know so much on sports natalie are you a fanatic.

I knew mayweather would win, he is a slick mover
    I certainly am hun, although prefer to call myself a supporter
    I dont know all sports by any means but football (soccer), grand prix, boxing & UFC/MMA are firm favs.
    I used to follow basketball in the late 80's & 90's and also enjoy Rugby & GA but not very knowledgeable on those
    I try to get to as many live events as possible & watch loads on tv.
    I grew up with football & boxing & also used to be more of a fighter than a lover but I switched that later in life

He's a slick mover alright, he can dance around the ring & hug like nobodies business
    I think most knew he would win but millions of us didnt want him too.
    Last edited by Naughtynatalie; 03-05-15 at 22:50.

Reviews

Would like to see Amir khan and Mayweather fight

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast