Thread: Forum Etiquette?!

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by happygolucky View Post
    I agree totally Natalie.
    The only problem I find is that it's hard for me to bite my tongue with some
    of the shite that is posted on here.
    A lot are trolls but some are punters who think they know best and think they have a right
    to know how every aspect of a ladies buisness is run.
    Rent transport etc, even it's none of their buisness
    Another gripe is punters looking for bargains.
    One AH recently wanted loyalty cards where after 5 visits you got a free visit.
    Another of his brainstorms was to only visit Irish ladies.
    He also wanted ladies to provide proof of Nationality.
    Some of the shite posted here would drive you to drink.
    As to the arguments that inevitably lead to bans because 2 distinct
    groups bitch and bicker with each other I now just ignore
    How the ladies think this will improve their buisness is beyond me.
    Most of the ladies post to increase buisness or at least to heighten punters
    awareness of their existence and to try and give an insight into their buisness
    personality.
    I find the actions and post if one or two ladies off putting and would never visit even though
    physically and favourites wise they tick all my boxes
    There is one lady in particular who ticks all the boxes for me but I would never ever consider visiting her
    because if her on line persona is a reflection of her buisness persona them she's not for me.
    Just my 2 cents worth.
    Completely get where your coming from HGL
    sometimes I cant bite my tongue either, you cant not respond to some stuff its so ridiculous. Especially if I'm bored lol
    Also in the moment things can get a rise out of us that really, in the bigger scheme of things, we really dont care about.
    But although I know your user name, I dont know you but I do know you arent someone who constantly see's every post disagreeing with you as derisive.
    I've met enough people on here & other social mediums to know that online personas can & often are completely different to what the people are like in real life.
    But I can not understand how some can so easily ridicule others & take any forum so seriously.
    Some seem so defensive its pitiful.
    I love debate when I'm in the mood but sadly its mostly playground politics & I left the playground a very long time ago
    I just wish people would see this or any forum for what it is.'m bored.
    I personally dont use it for business, my clients rarely come from the forums. I use it when I am bored.
    We cant & wont like or get along with everyone but we are adults and should be able to accept that.

P.S everyone has the right to having their two cents worth x
    Last edited by Naughtynatalie; 21-02-15 at 02:26.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Naughtynatalie For This Useful Post:

happygolucky (21-02-15)