Page 10 of 18 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Ladies Man

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Ridemesideways View Post
    its funny, you have a go at me for it then you put your foot in it without realising it and self praise yourself, at least you gave me a laugh.

off for some sleep..nite
    you are laughing at yourself man,you will never meet the lovely lvt

2. The Following User Says Thank You to tom rambo For This Useful Post:

Melindablondey (21-02-15)

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ladyvonteese View Post
    There is a big difference between asking someone if they are married then using it against them to bring up a post someone felt guilty about, especially when the person themselves find it hard to stand up to others when they are in fact being called names and attacked on-line. short memory I think. Or is it a case your upset not being one of the 51 of the many girls Tom reviewed, after all he is a gent. Loll

I am stating fact what others feel about me wolly! Loll

And a few of these so call "young pups" who are not getting what they really want but then again I am very choosy. Loll And I did teach you to dance honey and you for sure did not dance like a puppet either. It was a blast, wait till you taste my food. xx

No I dislike seeing ei members I mention it alot, needy like, of course there exceptions but I rather answer my phone well when. Do, so I'm good not been there, I asked a question its call debating with information and not just ranting for crack which I do sometimes but I quite like a debate on the church, I'm not attacking tom, I was debating before you became his spokeswoman but it is best get the facts first like on a debate hence the question,

But doing a nice whiteknighting or is it whitemaiding for females? he didn't seem to be sorry on the thread only confessed too you, he never said anything when I questioned him either of how he was in the wrong to inisit someone thread be removed because he posted comments he confessed too you how guilty he was... he said he was offended on comments about the church I wanted to know why and questioned his level of faith

As I said be a sad world if we cannot question, we might even still be (well fully) ruled form Rome, women with no rights, no contraceptives etc, in fact is is questioning of the church that made us safer in Ireland by having condoms

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by tom rambo View Post
    But this thread on ladies wake up Annabel,

And...? It not Unique for conversations to go off topic..

you are laughing at yourself man,you will never meet the lovely lvt
    spot on tom at least you're 100% positively correct on that one
    Last edited by Ridemesideways; 21-02-15 at 00:45.

Blog Entries

spot on tom at least you're 100% positively correct on that one

When U bringing my dawg

Quote Originally Posted by annabel taylor View Post
    When U bringing my dawg
    your carriage awaits,,,,,, maybe next week

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by annabel taylor View Post
    I challenged an opinion and the stance someone made its the internet post an opinion don't be surprised when its starts debate, some folk dont see a difference between debate and picking on someone, but I rather a world where we can question, but as I said before cute...
    But as you said yourself Self praise is for sure, no praise.

quite a lot from very humble beginnings
    Well I am a funny person honey and good to make people have a laugh, keep one looking and feeling younger. And I will let you off answering the question in regards to what have you achieved. Loll Sweet dreams and I will see you in your dreams at some point tonight. Loll,

its funny, you have a go at me for it then you put your foot in it without realising it and self praise yourself, at least you gave me a laugh.

off for some sleep..nite
    Far too many here can give it honey but when it comes to taking it, well that is not only a very different story but seems people have very short memories too. Loll And still looking forward to that adventure still to come honey, your such a sweetie and of course as always right back at you. xxxxxxxxx
    Quote Originally Posted by Melinda blondey View Post
    Lady Von Teese i cant stop laughing you always make me laugh even when we are chatting on the phone your a georgeous lady and you always brighten up my day never a bad word to say about any one

Ok let see if Cork James will now add to it and bring it back to being about "lady's man" Loll
    But this thread on ladies wake up Annabel,

So James is it true what they say about you and do you find if in fact it is true, is it a help or a hinder? Loll xx
    Quote Originally Posted by JAMESCORK View Post
    Im even rejecting the popcorn on this one.....
    Now in London check out my new photos, over 200 free to view

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ladyvonteese For This Useful Post:

Melindablondey (21-02-15), tom rambo (21-02-15)

Blog Entries

Is this my carriage?

Last edited by annabel taylor; 21-02-15 at 00:52.

Quote Originally Posted by Ladyvonteese View Post
    Well I am a funny person honey and good to make people have a laugh, keep one looking and feeling younger. And I will let you off answering the question in regards to what have you achieved. Loll Sweet dreams and I will see you in your dreams at some point tonight. Loll,

Far too many here can give it honey but when it comes to taking it, well that is not only a very different story but seems people have very short memories too. Loll And still looking forward to that adventure still to come honey, your such a sweetie and of course as always right back at you. xxxxxxxxx

Ok let see if Cork James will now add to it and bring it back to being about "lady's man" Loll

So James is it true what they say about you and do you find if in fact it is true, is it a help or a hinder? Loll xx
    No, at twenty one years old i'm quite happy with what i have achieved so far and you're not letting me off at all as not at all afraid to tell if you wish to hear.

Blog Entries

Ah, lovely you found someone to meet with you and by the looks of it willing to wear the wedding dress to, so will you do a runner. Loll

Lady Von Teese

Now in London check out my new photos, over 200 free to view

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ladyvonteese For This Useful Post:

Melindablondey (21-02-15), tom rambo (21-02-15)

Page 10 of 18 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast