Page 16 of 18 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 LastLast

Thread: Ladies Man

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Ladyvonteese View Post
    Girls too but I am such a light weight that I would be the first one on the floor and it would not be the dance floor either. So can me and Annable come too? Your buying. Loll

Lady Von Teese
    i like the sound off that i say would be a some night lol

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by annabel taylor View Post
    No I watched a wicked movie where there was a zombie queen where she didn't fully turn after a science experiment but didn't die when shot etc and controlled the others was pretty kickass
    Kinda like being queen of E-I. Like.

Reviews

I don't know what happened with this thread in the last ten minutes or so but it's got too fucking strange for me. I'm going to go find a corner to lie down in and stab myself in the balls with a toothbrush. Goodluck.

Blog Entries

Well we are different people in reality so I'm guessing it could be a lot of fun, so long as I only end up on the dance floor.
    Quote Originally Posted by tom rambo View Post
    i like the sound off that i say would be a some night lol

If I had a pair of balls, I'd more then like be doing the same but only after a few drinks to numb the pain first. Loll
    Quote Originally Posted by Jiberjabber View Post
    I don't know what happened with this thread in the last ten minutes or so but it's got too fucking strange for me. I'm going to go find a corner to lie down in and stab myself in the balls with a toothbrush. Goodluck.
    Now in London check out my new photos, over 200 free to view

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Ladyvonteese For This Useful Post:

tom rambo (21-02-15)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Ladyvonteese View Post
    Well we are different people in reality so I'm guessing it could be a lot of fun, so long as I only end up on the dance floor.

If I had a pair of balls, I'd more then like be doing the same but only after a few drinks to numb the pain first. Loll
    it would be painful to stab is balls if he is drinking with me i mite stab him in the balls

Reviews

it would be painful to stab is balls if he is drinking with me i mite stab him in the balls
    So much for cocktails on the beach while we watch the sunrise then
    Last edited by Jiberjabber; 21-02-15 at 03:18.

Blog Entries

ya i am a christian,not a holy joe,
    No your not. You mean you were born a christian tombo.

Westside.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Naughtynatalie View Post
    Tom, having met you, I know you are a very sweet guy & a lovely client
    But, when has a thread on E-I or any forum for that matter ever stayed on topic?
    This is a community & regular posters will not forget previous posts whether deleted or not. Your a smart man who spends a lot of time here so you know that this is how it works.
    Annabel is a very smart, inquisitive woman & tbh she's also gobby like me & I can honestly say I dont believe her posts were meant in a nasty manner & certainly not out of any sense of jealousy either as she has enough fookin clients to contend with!
    Trust me when I say she is wide awake. Maybe she was playing devils advocate but thats hardly a hanging offense.
    There is a massive difference to bullying/debate. She is a cheeky bitch but not a bully.
    My guess is she genuinely did see the hypocrisy & I'm sorry to say but there was hypocrisy.
    I appreciate that LVT says you felt guilty at losing the rag on the other thread but that was not apparent to us on this forum.
    I've regretted quite a few posts on this forum over the years, so know how that feels.
    What needs to be remembered is that WHATEVER you write online will always be able to be used against you so my advise is think twice before you post or accept the fallout.
    I tend to drink coffee on Friday.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by bettercallsaul View Post
    I tend to drink coffee on Friday.
    Errrr ............ OK?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Naughtynatalie View Post
    Errrr ............ OK?

I think he asking you out mom

Page 16 of 18 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 LastLast