Page 8 of 18 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Ladies Man

Read your other thread your only meeting "girls" but you say the real ladies "mature" will not see you?

Lady Von Teese
    I'm from the travelling community and have a reputation for going after the older women, (sometimes recently separated) where I am located the women know this and these women want a relationship not one night stands, small world

Quote Originally Posted by annabel taylor View Post
    No I like debate tom, and like to ask questions, I found odd to ask for a thread on the church removed as it offended you and then declare as a married man your a "ladies man", sorry you might be just used to ladies pandering too you, but I'm not after a booking and the feeling mutual no doubt mutual, but I don't post to play yes baby with posters I like some debate, nothing personal I response to posts not a person I'm sure your a stand up fellow

Cute, never claim to have all the answers which is why you know I ask questions debate to enlighten my opinions

But cute all the same

I love them can I have a rotweiler puppy?
    They might cause considerable harm to your clients when its gets older though, they are very loyal and protective

Reviews

Don't use my name in vain you bastards.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to ladiesman217 For This Useful Post:

Naughtynatalie (21-02-15)

Blog Entries

I will not be apologising for not jumping on the negative band wagon of "let get this poster" as well you know regardless of what someone puts up here, even about me then I will stick up for them or do you have a short memory when I stuck up for you Annabel?

So in fact no Knight in white shinning armor, just a person who believes in saying it as it is with feeling the need to manipulate a question which one has asked!

Quote Originally Posted by annabel taylor View Post
    '

Discussion was on the catholic church not what happened in east Belfast.

But hey u'll be rewarded for whiteknighted I'm sure, its cute as I said

Still if the issue was his comments why not ask for them to be removed rather than a whole thread started by someone else on the catholic church

But I've never been a good lickarse, must be my youthful exuberance and natural rebellious nature
    So in other words you just have nothing better to do and knock other down here on EI. clever!
    Quote Originally Posted by Jiberjabber View Post

... Yup, it must be my telepathic abilities.

May I suggest that you go read the thread before commenting any further. Goodnight.
    Self praise is for sure, no praise.

Quote Originally Posted by Ridemesideways View Post
    I'm from the travelling community and have a reputation for going after the older women, (sometimes recently separated) where I am located the women know this and these women want a relationship not one night stands, small world
    Now in London check out my new photos, over 200 free to view

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ladyvonteese For This Useful Post:

Melindablondey (20-02-15), tom rambo (20-02-15)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Ladyvonteese View Post
    I will not be apologising for not jumping on the negative band wagon of "let get this poster" as well you know regardless of what someone puts up here, even about me then I will stick up for them or do you have a short memory when I stuck up for you Annabel?

So in fact no Knight in white shinning armor, just a person who believes in saying it as it is with feeling the need to manipulate a question which one has asked!

So in other words you just have nothing better to do and knock other down here on EI. clever!

it is always great to see a positive post thanks lvt xx

8. The Following User Says Thank You to tom rambo For This Useful Post:

Melindablondey (20-02-15)

Blog Entries

Seems some people have a very short memory and have such low self esteem they cant even stand up for themselves but obviously up for some manipulation tack ticks, so many negative crap going on here and then they moan at me because I am always laughing and see things in a more positive light.

Lady Von Teese

Quote Originally Posted by tom rambo View Post
    it is always great to see a positive post thanks lvt xx

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ladyvonteese For This Useful Post:

Melindablondey (21-02-15), tom rambo (21-02-15)

Self praise is for sure, no praise
    ok so when are you going to stop

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Ridemesideways For This Useful Post:

Jiberjabber (21-02-15)

Blog Entries

I will never stop being me, I get paid for being me ITV New, Film 4, Charities publishing my book, Marie Clare so why the feck would I stop being me. Loll Sorry what have you achieved?

Lady Von Teese

Quote Originally Posted by Ridemesideways View Post
    ok so when are you going to stop

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ladyvonteese For This Useful Post:

Melindablondey (21-02-15), tom rambo (21-02-15)

Blog Entries

I challenged an opinion and the stance someone made its the internet post an opinion don't be surprised when its starts debate, some folk dont see a difference between debate and picking on someone, but I rather a world where we can question, but as I said before cute...

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to annabel taylor For This Useful Post:

funlover12 (21-02-15), Jiberjabber (21-02-15)

Quote Originally Posted by L[B
    adyvonteese;1511622]I will never stop being me, I get paid for being me ITV New, Film 4, Charities publishing my book, Marie Clare so why the feck would I stop being me[/B]. Loll Sorry what have you achieved?

Lady Von Teese
    But as you said yourself Self praise is for sure, no praise.

quite a lot from very humble beginnings

Page 8 of 18 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast