Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Missing Airliner

Reviews

Default Missing Airliner

A few conspiracy theories and rumours turn out to be true.

The missing Malaysia Airlines Boeing 777 does appear to have been hi-jacked, with someone with significant flying experience switching off communication devices and piloting it off-course.

Malaysia's prime minister is due to give a news conference at around 5am GMT

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to SteveB For This Useful Post:

Clyde (15-03-14), Irish Sarah (15-03-14), Morpheus (15-03-14), nautural bbw (17-03-14), Stephanie (15-03-14)

Blog Entries

In a way that gives hope for the passengers on board that would have been gone if it had crashed. I hope all the passengers are alive and being treated okay, whatever the circumstances.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Curvaceous Kate For This Useful Post:

SteveB (15-03-14)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by CurvaceousKate View Post
    In a way that gives hope for the passengers on board that would have been gone if it had crashed. I hope all the passengers are alive and being treated okay, whatever the circumstances.
    they are long dead kate, what he means is it wasnt an accident it crashed into the sea, it was a hijacking on the style of the september the 11th hijacking/kamakazee murders.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to funlover12 For This Useful Post:

Morpheus (15-03-14), Stephanie (15-03-14)

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by funlover12 View Post
    they are long dead kate, what he means is it wasnt an accident it crashed into the sea, it was a hijacking on the style of the september the 11th hijacking/kamakazee murders.
    Ah I've not seen the news for a while. That is really sad Those poor people.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by CurvaceousKate View Post
    Ah I've not seen the news for a while. That is really sad Those poor people.
    yeah, and no doubt there will be another war over this one too

must be running low on defence and infrastructure contracts again. america. FUCK YOU

nation of psychopaths.

Reviews

Anything is possible. Unfortunately a Boeing 777 is not a Cessna and needs at least a mile and a half runway to land. Unlikely, but not totally impossible that it landed safely. Even if it could, unlikely it would have remained undiscovered. Suicide by one of the crew similar to EgyptAir Flight 990 is one sad possibility.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SteveB For This Useful Post:

Morpheus (15-03-14), Stephanie (15-03-14)

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by SteveB View Post
    Anything is possible. Unfortunately a Boeing 777 is not a Cessna and needs at least a mile and a half runway to land. Unlikely, but not totally impossible that it landed safely. Even if it could, unlikely it would have remained undiscovered. Suicide by one of the crew similar to EgyptAir Flight 990 is one sad possibility.
    The world seems to be going downhill at the moment with this and so many other negative things going on. It feels like a stretched elastic band that is going to snap any minute and there is nothing we can do about it.

Things are going to get worse, before they get better

Quote Originally Posted by funlover12 View Post
    yeah, and no doubt there will be another war over this one too

must be running low on defence and infrastructure contracts again. america. FUCK YOU

nation of psychopaths.
    How nice .
    I do what I want. I cannot do otherwise.

According to CNN , the authorities are refocusing their investigation on crew and passengers , as current evidence suggests

that it was an 'inside job'.

How sad , how tragic for the innocents and their families !

And I'm in total agreement with you : it'd be nigh impossible for such an aircraft to have 'disappeared and landed elsewhere' .

But , I found it curious that the large oil slick that was presumed to be evidence of the crash , turned out to be inconsistent

with aviation material. So , so far there's still no evidence of a crash ? To me it seems incomprehensible how a large

aircraft could crash / disappear without a trace.

UFOs snatched it !! Bermuda Triangle in the China Sea !

Wonder what other theories will float.

(My news coverage is spotty here , I may not be aware of all new developments)

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Stephanie For This Useful Post:

Morpheus (15-03-14)

A few conspiracy theories and rumours turn out to be true.

The missing Malaysia Airlines Boeing 777 does appear to have been hi-jacked, with someone with significant flying experience switching off communication devices and piloting it off-course.

Malaysia's prime minister is due to give a news conference at around 5am GMT
    Is it correct , that they had two passengers onboard with stolen passports ? Xx

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast